Pages:
Author

Topic: 😎Bitcomine.net - Real Genuine and Most Trusted Site😎 - page 2. (Read 633 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss
Looks interesting so I'll register and see how it goes but I'm thinking oh another one...how long will this one last, I wont know if I dont try

Thanks op

***EDIT***
Oh no you need to supply your real name.. why is this?
Friend real name and user name both must be submitted..that is the rule of site owner (Same owner - Bitco Farm) - their rule 1 ip 1 country 1 account so they ask for real name Roll Eyes
Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
Looks interesting so I'll register and see how it goes but I'm thinking oh another one...how long will this one last, I wont know if I dont try

Thanks op

***EDIT***
Oh no you need to supply your real name.. why is this?
Update on Upgrade Procedure (Newbies) Many are confused so i'm guiding newbies

You need to Upgrade your account from your account balance itself.. (Standard to Bronze Membership - 30 days)
Everyone should be active daily

Click on Upgrade

Next Click on Membership "Bronze"

Next Click on Miners Daily - Collect Bitcoins (Two miners Coal and Bronze) and Also view PTC Ads daily

After Collecting Bitcoins from Miners - this must be sold - Click on Sell button

All your Earnings will be in SAFE "Cash Out"
Hello hope the payment is direct???
yes its direct payment to your wallet
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Oh, I just started making a new site that is almost identical to this. Crazy.
Activity: 258
Merit: 0
Hello hope the payment is direct???
Payment Proof LIVE STATS - Admin is paying and also answering to support tickets

https://bitcomine.net/payments
Hello Bitcoin Earners,

I am here to share a good bitcoin earning site. This site is the most trusted and High Paying PTC site along with Mining Feature.
You can purchase any one miner from Account Balance itself. No need to invest from External Wallet.
You can also earn more by doing referrals.

Per day 20k satoshis for viewing Ads, You need to be Active daily.
if not logging in for more than 10 days then your account balance will be reset automatically to 0 - this is one big condition in their site as mention in TOR.

After joining you will be getting 4 days Mining Bonus - which will be in Safe - per day 10000 sats, in total 40,000
Withdrawal Limit is 0.002 BTC to 0.02 BTC

Join here https://bitcomine.net/

Happy Earning😎
Best Regards
Pramila
We need to register sir?
Yes register and your membership is life time (site belongs to bitcofarm owner)
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Hello Bitcoin Earners,

I am here to share a good bitcoin earning site. This site is the most trusted and High Paying PTC site along with Mining Feature.
You can purchase any one miner from Account Balance itself. No need to invest from External Wallet.

if not logging in for more than 10 days then your account balance will be reset automatically to 0 - this is one big condition in their site as mention in TOR.

After joining you will be getting 4 days Mining Bonus - which will be in Safe - per day 10000 sats, in total 40,000

Happy Earning😎
Best Regards
Pramila
Do we need to register sir?
Hello Bitcoin Earners,

Happy Earning😎
Best Regards
Pramila
Pages:
Jump to: