Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitconnect - page 4. (Read 561 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
January 16, 2018, 08:06:33 PM
I hope for the sake of people who parked their bitcoins there, that part 2 of this act isn't "oops, we lost your bitcoins, too, sorry about that." 

But that sad truth is they were likely using new investor bitcoins to pay off old investors ... seems like we've been down that road before.

Someone who understands a ponzi! It seems like they want to hodl on to what little legitimacy they have by their “re-structure” of website. I hope all goes well but have little doubt millions in BTC are long gone by the no names “leadership” at BCC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 08:01:50 PM
About half a year ago I heard an opinion that this project is actually dead, after six months, this information turned out to be true. I wonder if it will be the beginning when the weak coins will gradually go away?
Activity: 406
Merit: 114
January 16, 2018, 07:56:39 PM
I hope for the sake of people who parked their bitcoins there, that part 2 of this act isn't "oops, we lost your bitcoins, too, sorry about that." 

But that sad truth is they were likely using new investor bitcoins to pay off old investors ... seems like we've been down that road before.
January 16, 2018, 07:52:38 PM
I'm kind of glad it happened today.  Speculation was that this $3 Billion scam would spark a wide market crash when it fell apart.  Well, the market was already crashing and this is kind of lost in the bigger stories of today.  Timing was excellent.  
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 07:52:07 PM
Of course, everybody who does not even have a good mental situation would invest in here. I know a guy (who is a dumbass of course, i hate him) who told me that in five months he was going to be millionaire with an investment of $50k in bitconnect, poor of him, but i do not feel sorry about him. Lmao.
Bbbbbbbiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttccccconnnnnneeeeecccccccttttttttttttt!!!!I hope you guys didnt take too much loans lol(Btw fully deserved the rekt)  Cry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
The media is gonna have a field day with this one. It went from a marketcap of 2 billion to less than 200 million and it is gonna keep falling. It is gonna reflect bad on cryptos. Everyone knew it was a ponzi, but it still had a high marketcap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 16, 2018, 07:47:13 PM
This is what happens to your price when a regulator sends you to cease and desist. It'll drop more.

Everyone knew that BCC is a ponzi coin..still they invested (greed !).Itt is bound to happen sooner or later  as expected
All other lending ponzi coins will meet the same fate
January 16, 2018, 07:46:14 PM
Bbbbbbbiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttccccconnnnnneeeeecccccccttttttttttttt!!!!

I hope you guys didnt take too much loans lol

(Btw fully deserved the rekt)

Cry

I got into a "discussion" about bitconnect with a mod at on another message board.  He was kind of an arrogant dick about how doubters didn't deserve to be a part of that great platform.  I kinda want to go back and bump that thread, but I think he would ban me.   Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 8
January 16, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
Yeah I do feel bad for those that lost out so much with this coin.  Been a bad day all around but this coin got hammered.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
January 16, 2018, 07:44:07 PM
Trevor crying live now Smiley
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 07:43:24 PM
The ones who invested in this wellcrafted ponzi scheme is either not researching or they dont know how networking works,
Should we call this disconnect instead?ive heard the people behind this scam has a new ICO,bitconnectX if i am not mistaken.

Everybody who joined this scheme should know the risk of loosing more.
Hope they learned their lessons.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
January 16, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
Bbbbbbbiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttccccconnnnnneeeeecccccccttttttttttttt!!!!

I hope you guys didnt take too much loans lol

(Btw fully deserved the rekt)

Cry
Pages:
Jump to: