Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitconnect Alternatives - page 2. (Read 446 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 05:26:45 PM
I was reading news about Bitconnect past few weeks and I was wondering if there are any services like that other than Birconnect?
And if any one knows which one is better?

Are you kidding me? You read about a literal Ponzi scheme facing shutdown by the UK authorities, and that immediately makes you want to find similar Ponzi schemes? The closest thing I can think of is OneCoin. There's a new one that mimics Bitconnect called Ethconnect. They're all scams. At best, you'll be profiting off of Ponzi victims who got in later than you. At worst, you'll lose your shirt.

The altcoin markets are highly volatile as it is; there's lots of money to be made in honest ways. There's no need to go looking for HYIPs....

How many people do you know that lost money in Bitconnect?
Based on recent news I cannot trust it at the moment, but still I can't call it an scam.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 06:38:15 AM
I was reading news about Bitconnect past few weeks and I was wondering if there are any services like that other than Birconnect?

Are you kidding me? You read about a literal Ponzi scheme facing shutdown by the UK authorities, and that immediately makes you want to find similar Ponzi schemes? The closest thing I can think of is OneCoin. There's a new one that mimics Bitconnect called Ethconnect. They're all scams. At best, you'll be profiting off of Ponzi victims who got in later than you. At worst, you'll lose your shirt.

The altcoin markets are highly volatile as it is; there's lots of money to be made in honest ways. There's no need to go looking for HYIPs....
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 06:33:37 AM
If you are looking for an alts,you need to do some research this forum,google and youtube will help.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 06:30:07 AM
Onecoin  Grin Grin Grin lmao
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 06:24:02 AM
There are many copycats:- 1. Ethconnect, gloreward, bitserial etc.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 04:07:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: