Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄☄ BITCONNECT COIN (BCC) ☄☄ TRADING Speculation - page 2. (Read 2669 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
The ICO price for this coin was around 0.0007BTC , and currently it is surging with 0.0032BTC Smiley

The coin is already UP with X4.6.
Cheers,
Clear roadmap + Good dev = Good development + more supporters = Pump for the price = go to the moon. And no doubt about it right now. !!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
This is one of the coin we are supporting right now,developments are fast because they have a dedicated development team behind them what other coin fails to accomplish they have done it in less than 5 months no wonder price is surging.
Today i talked to the marketing manager face to face on skype and he has new plans which the representative himself will introduce shortly.
They are planning for meet-ups, lets see...
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
This is one of the coin we are supporting right now,developments are fast because they have a dedicated development team behind them what other coin fails to accomplish they have done it in less than 5 months no wonder price is surging.
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
The ICO price for this coin was around 0.0007BTC , and currently it is surging with 0.0032BTC Smiley

The coin is already UP with X4.6.
Cheers,
www.tgtcoins.com/ico

This Thread is dedicated for BITCONNECT COIN (BCC) Trading Speculations. Please be within the topic and don't spam this thread. I hold a considerable amount of BCC Coins and so the part of me is to Appreciate the value it.Do your own research about this coin and dont comment about its lending platform, both are different aspects, I am here just for Bitconnect (Coin).

Pages:
Jump to: