Pages:
Author

Topic: BitConnect Coin wallet launch-web and desktop client - page 3. (Read 7965 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

Yes it is not just a false positive, there are many trojans and remote virusses inside for what i can see. Do not download anything from bitconnect till its clean, for now it looks like a scam. Let the dev work it out (if he want ofc)
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
www.bitconnectcoin.co
algo?Huh?
proof-of-work" : 5.18349755,  production on the computer is not possible the desired pool

BitConnect Coin algorithm is POS/POW...

For more details please click here
I see similar algo scrypt and sha256d, but I tried it also could not find a block, even block Reject was not able

Did you got any error message?

not at all, to run normally. I saw diff can not be used for mining solo

BitConnect mining pool will be available soon...
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
welcome to blya china
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I downloaded and check the wallet and it's 100% clean,the wallet connection is great with 5 active connections but about the miner,I don't think I will use it seeing a lot of virus on it,why not paya a minin gpool to Bitconnectcoin and let them provide the software,much safer that way .
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
algo?Huh?
proof-of-work" : 5.18349755,  production on the computer is not possible the desired pool

I see similar algo scrypt and sha256d, but I tried it also could not find a block, even block Reject was not able

not at all, to run normally. I saw diff can not be used for mining solo
www.bitconnectcoin.co
algo?Huh?

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
algo?Huh?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
what algo from bitconnect? whether they be for mining solo with cpu?
You can solo mine it,just read the instruction in the announcement but mining on pool is more advantageous,there is still no pool available to mine this coin,so the difficulty is not that high yet I'll try to mine this coin because this coin has potential when it hit exchanges.

Yes difficulty low at the moment to mine solo(CPU/GPU). We will update about to mining pool in few days.
I thought that this is bitcoin wallet so this is an altcoin.. anyway i am waiting for cpu or gpu mining tools how to mine it.. i have some other desktop stuck in my house.
When do you plan to release it into market?
www.bitconnectcoin.co
algo?Huh?

www.bitconnectcoin.co
what algo from bitconnect? whether they be for mining solo with cpu?
You can solo mine it,just read the instruction in the announcement but mining on pool is more advantageous,there is still no pool available to mine this coin,so the difficulty is not that high yet I'll try to mine this coin because this coin has potential when it hit exchanges.

Yes difficulty low at the moment to mine solo(CPU/GPU). We will update about to mining pool in few days.
www.bitconnectcoin.co
dev any translating bounties?

Yes we will give away translation bounty, please wait few days
www.bitconnectcoin.co
Congratulations for finally launching your wallet,this is the first step of the roadmap,people are attacking this project,because they thought devs will run away with the over 1000 bitcoin they generate in their ICO ..

But I knew that dev will implement the roadmap including getting listed in big exchange like Bittrex as specify in their roadmap,but I also want to see this coin on Yobit,a lot of traders will be interested to trade this coin.

Thank you for your trust in the BitConnect platform, we are happy to serve the BitConnect coin  community on exchange site like yobit, we definitely will look forward to list there.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Another ICO

PASS!
www.bitconnectcoin.co
Why?

BitConnect Coin allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency. BitConnect also be used in all bitconnect operations and partner site. Still ICO ongoing, you can acquire BCC from www.bitconnectcoin.co

Could I also use Bitcoin on bitconnect operations and partner sites?

Also, can you provide the address to ICO funds?

Yes you can use BitConnect coin on bitconnect lending platform. The list of partner website to use coin will be available as we make partnership with service providers.

Sorry! No we can not provide the ICO fund address at the moment.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
algo?Huh?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
algo?Huh?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0-g32a928e",
"protocolversion" : 60013,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,