Pages:
Author

Topic: BitConnect - Is there any chance for BitConnect to fail? - page 4. (Read 1042 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Some people say BitConnect is a scam some say it is legitimate, what do you think? I've read many articles about it and I still not understand how it actually works.

It's a ponzi scheme, it can only survive for as long as they generate more income from people lending than they have to repay. It will eventually be exposed and all of that money will disappear.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Ponzi schemes do usually well until they have sucked in all the people who are available to be sucked in. The few first to enter get rich, the last many pay for all.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
bitconnect will absolutely fail because it's model is mathematikally unsustainable.

for now everyone is happyin this ponzi sheme and don't expect authorities moving against them
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
Hello im using bitconnect for 6 monts now and everyone is trying to scare with scam this and scam that.
Some dumbass journalist said that uk was going to ban Bitconnect and showd a old company house registration.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031  Here is a link for there new one to proof everyone wrong.
And call it a scam, so far i made 10.000 and received my money back plus extra.
In crypto nothing is guaranteed right? Everyone was also laughing about bitcoin, i the beginning as well same scam shit.
But in the end it turned out the other way, and i will continue on bit connect.

yeah nothing can guarantee our safety and why would we need to spend our money to that crap ?
what i mean is nobody can guarantee our money,right ?
even vitalik said it does not make any sense about daily return.
which mean it's completely a shady project with 0 future.
it's fine you said you got your money for the past 6 months,but in cryptoland 6 months is very short dude.
do you remember MMM ? it's much more like that other than a serious project.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello im using bitconnect for 6 monts now and everyone is trying to scare with scam this and scam that.
Some dumbass journalist said that uk was going to ban Bitconnect and showd a old company house registration.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031  Here is a link for there new one to proof everyone wrong.
And call it a scam, so far i made 10.000 and received my money back plus extra.
In crypto nothing is guaranteed right? Everyone was also laughing about bitcoin, i the beginning as well same scam shit.
But in the end it turned out the other way, and i will continue on bit connect.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Some people say BitConnect is a scam some say it is legitimate, what do you think? I've read many articles about it and I still not understand how it actually works.
Pages:
Jump to: