Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitconnect scammed ? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 13
February 03, 2018, 10:57:36 PM
I don't think they can get their money back because they are not from the US, and with everything like this it will be a very long process.

Chances are a bulk of the money in Bitconnect is in cryptos, for any agency to get the money they will need to get the private keys of the wallet, if the assets are held in exchanges then the process will be slightly simpler but if they are in more harder to access exchanges then this is going to be very difficult. Consider your money burned if you invested in BitConnect.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 10:37:59 PM
I don't think they can get their money back because they are not from the US, and with everything like this it will be a very long process.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 10:29:37 PM
I hope people get their money back though. But at least, they should learn their lesson. Numerous and even trusted people with big names calls it out a scam and they cry out that they are just jealous. LOL

They had it coming for them. Some of them are just too lazy to do a little research as long as they are getting paid multiple times, which doesn't equate its legitimacy.

They did scammed people. It's pretty obvious and I'm pretty sure that's why I lure people away from it before.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 03, 2018, 10:26:56 PM
I was hearing a lot about bitconnect from many people on youtube and socially about its scam, one of the biggest in the history.
Did some research and found there were some people who lost their live's savings into this scam. you can watch some of them are here "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qqC7D763YM"

However, they are being investigated now, and do you think that people will get their money back even if the government get some of the amounts from bitconnect back?
 (I never invested in this system if you wanted to know)

Would like to hear your thoughts about it.

Why should the government that is mainly funded by central banksters support cryptoeconics they might imprison the scammers keeping the funds for themselves
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
February 03, 2018, 10:23:48 PM
I was hearing a lot about bitconnect from many people on youtube and socially about its scam, one of the biggest in the history.
Did some research and found there were some people who lost their live's savings into this scam. you can watch some of them are here "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qqC7D763YM"

However, they are being investigated now, and do you think that people will get their money back even if the government get some of the amounts from bitconnect back?
 (I never invested in this system if you wanted to know)

Would like to hear your thoughts about it.
Pages:
Jump to: