Pages:
Author

Topic: BitDice.me - Signature Campaign! [STARTED] - page 16. (Read 52762 times)

Activity: 776
Merit: 522
Just counted all posts, wtf where's everyone ? Smiley

Fernandez, galbros, peligro, yakuza699, arklan, goosoodude, TinEye haven't got enough posts.  (check sheets with posts count )

All the rest have been paid: 9e3239248e15ba64577f385dd6965c87c3c5e807bd47a739c991f2b92dbbdd1f

To reapply post here with new posts count, Bitdicesupport will accept or reject you.

Regards,
Alex
Guys can you stop off thread here as it strictly signature campaign thread?
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
This is really interesting about the list of transparent exchanges, I'm checking into that stuff now.  Thanks for the links!

Also, I think that the implementation of AMC/KYC is going to vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction so it's not at all clear to me that every exchange needs a phone number to trade with me or they are operating ilegally.

You are most welcome. People need to understand that real time exchanges like bitstamp, btc-e, bit-x etc. are more scam prone and they should shift to OTCs where they dont need to keep their fund deposited with the exchange.
sed
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This is really interesting about the list of transparent exchanges, I'm checking into that stuff now.  Thanks for the links!

Also, I think that the implementation of AMC/KYC is going to vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction so it's not at all clear to me that every exchange needs a phone number to trade with me or they are operating ilegally.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I can confirm that the escrowed 3BTC has been sent back.
Sup guys, I've finally found manager, hope no more delays Smiley The manager name is Bitdicesupport. He will do everything here except the payment itself.

Also I've ended escrow, as I hope there's enough trust now.

Regards,
Alex
Still looking for new blood?

Would like to en-roll please.

Address: 1JHk2HxDkeXJ11hnmYHwCb2BMCTN4d1vWj

Thank you

If you are looking competitive signature campaign you may try Da Dice. They are paying more than any other sig campaign per post [insert here]I think.

...not including ones which are gathering your telephone number or trying to dox you...

If you insert that snippet between the ... into the [] above, then I think it becomes correct.

Every single exchange asks for verification.

Bitcoin users are a whole new level of paranoid I tell ya!

Every single exchange does not ask for phone no. at all !!! Check the list of transparent exchanges.

Every single exchange must comply with KYC and AML laws otherwise they are operating illegally. I am fairly certain most ask for verification to trade.

That is only required for those who are holding FIAT in their account. Moreover KYC does not necessarily mean phone no.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Thank you

If you are looking competitive signature campaign you may try Da Dice. They are paying more than any other sig campaign per post [insert here]I think.

...not including ones which are gathering your telephone number or trying to dox you...

If you insert that snippet between the ... into the [] above, then I think it becomes correct.

Every single exchange does not ask for phone no. at all !!! Check the list of transparent exchanges.

Every single exchange must comply with KYC and AML laws otherwise they are operating illegally. I am fairly certain most ask for verification to trade.

Thank you

sed

Thank you

You might be right about paranoia (or not), however, not all ad-campaigns are into spying on you, exchanges are what they are, but not all ad campaigns are run under same rules as exchanges so....
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Thank you

sed

Thank you

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Thank you

If you are looking competitive signature campaign you may try Da Dice. They are paying more than any other sig campaign per post I think.

Nope Wink BIT-X is!

Nopes. BitDice is...

Full Member: 0.0025 BTC/post

Sr. Member: 0.0035 BTC/post

Hero Member: 0.0045 BTC/post

Nope, look at their tiny maximums Wink.

Thank you

If you are looking competitive signature campaign you may try Da Dice. They are paying more than any other sig campaign per post I think.

Nope Wink BIT-X is!

Nopes. BitDice is...

Full Member: 0.0025 BTC/post

Sr. Member: 0.0035 BTC/post

Hero Member: 0.0045 BTC/post
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

Thank you

Nope Wink BIT-X is!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Thank you

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
www.CloudThink.IO

Thank you

Activity: 639
February 24, 2015, 05:02:45 PM
Want to join if there are slots available.

Address: 1H1SjQ2ddWgwrNHgNjuptuL7THEq1zB9Mh

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 593
1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA
February 24, 2015, 09:59:24 AM
PS: I'm trying to find someone who can manage it, but that's hard. peligro haven't replied me on pm where I asked his email to add in to the sheet, thus I've decided he's not interested, Mitchell declined. However I might find someone soon, I really try.

Regards,
Alex

I replied, there seems to be a miscommunication. Anyway, I am PMing you again.

I think its past pay date. Would love to continue.

Posts (including this): 344
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2015, 05:02:55 AM
Received payment, thank you Smiley
Re-enrolling. Post count is 1201
Pages:
Jump to: