Pages:
Author

Topic: | BITDIRECT | Decentralized payment system with a secured network | BITD - page 6. (Read 20279 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello, is the airdrop still going on? Unfortunately I've been a little late, no more time?

Yes.Airdrop is still going on.

Just send in pm your BITD address and in a day will come the reward.

Jr. Member - 100000 BITD
Member - 150000 BITD
Full Member - 200000 BITD
Sr. Member or higher - 250000 BITD
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Hello, is the airdrop still going on? Unfortunately I've been a little late, no more time?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Thank you for the Airdrop!
I love this coin,wallet is always quickly synced,never had problems with mining..
great!
 Grin
Airdrop continues. Available more than 4,000,000 BITD
Activity: 409
Thanks for the coins epicfailman
Activity: 840
Added the security fix to the source on github.

My node will be down for a bit to update the changes.
Setting up a twitter page.
Anyone that can create a very nice image header will receive 100,000 BITD.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
4500000 BITD is ready for airdrop

Saving this for  when i get the wallet to work properly.
4500000 BITD is ready for airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
AIRDROP post from me.

Hi all! On start of BirDirect i have mined over 300 blocks = 3000000 BITD. Because I was the first to compile the wallet. At this moment, I think it turned out not very fair. So I decided to launch the airdrop. Conditions:

The amount of crypto currency in the airdrop is 5000000

Jr. Member - 100000 BITD
Member - 150000 BITD

Well, normally I would jump at the opportunity for some free coin, but since I too have been mining almost from the start, it wouldn't be that cool, considering the motive behind your airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
something new? Exchange on the way
AIRDROP post from me.

Hi all! On start of BirDirect i have mined over 300 blocks = 3000000 BITD. Because I was the first to compile the wallet. At this moment, I think it turned out not very fair. So I decided to launch the airdrop. Conditions:

The amount of crypto currency in the airdrop is 5000000

Jr. Member - 100000 BITD
Member - 150000 BITD
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
I Had to reinstall the wallet several times from my Backup. That  seems to be the only solution.

I haven't had any issues yet but you could try using the deamon & simplewallet. I'll go over the source again.

I had a problem with the sync only once last week sometime, but have now setup a dedicated node via the daemon & set the log level to 4 to keep watch of the network. Looks like 49 total peers, but no one leaves the daemon open & we only have 1 or 2 peer @ all times. As for the opening of wallet files, no problems @ all (unless encrypting the GUI). Think we need more pools or a few more dedicated nodes, maybe offer bounty to anyone able to setup another pool or block explorer?
I Had to reinstall the wallet several times from my Backup. That  seems to be the only solution.

I haven't had any issues yet but you could try using the deamon & simplewallet. I'll go over the source again.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Hi! i have problems with wallet.Every time i start wallet,my balance resets to zero.So i have to open wallet from backup.When i open wallet from backup,my backup file which is 80 kb large,modify it's self to 1.7mb large file and becomes useless.I can't open my wallet from this file anymore.It was just a luck that i saved more backups.
What's going on??

Each wallet file sync up the network from the looks of it, this was talked about a few post ago & make good practice of learning the backup routine. I've made many mistakes along the way of testing (some memories from 10 years ago with basic installations of the operating systems ring over & over), but only took a few times to learn the How-To's in backup procedures), but have also learned or made many knowledgeable use of it over the years. There's a lot of knowledge that they don't teach you, not even in text book & you have to learn hands on what can't be learn from text. Video tutorials would be a whole different story, the world changes quick & as they say "an ...image, picture, photo = 1000 words, so a video would be limitless in theory".
Activity: 28
very interesting..
We will wait for more information.
Activity: 35
Hi! i have problems with wallet.Every time i start wallet,my balance resets to zero.So i have to open wallet from backup.When i open wallet from backup,my backup file which is 80 kb large,modify it's self to 1.7mb large file and becomes useless.I can't open my wallet from this file anymore.It was just a luck that i saved more backups.
What's going on??
Pages:
Jump to: