Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game - page 12. (Read 97793 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 3

Edit :
1st Place  0.20mB
2nd Place 0.10mB
3rd Place  0.10mB
Attention ! Attention ! Attention !

Tomorrow 05.04.2020
Competition For The Best Player's Avatar .
The Theme Of the Avatars are Arbitrary!!
We Wish Victories !!
I made a minimum withdrawal of funds and my account was blocked. why?
kindly contact in support from your registered mail ([email protected])
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I made a minimum withdrawal of funds and my account was blocked. why?
Activity: 2
hello why blocked my account? nickname danka
Congrats the top players in our monthly(March) wager contest, the top three players image below .
Congratulations last weeks wager contest winners . Here's the top three players image below .
Activity: 28
Congratulations to the winners 🖒 and a real thanks to the Bitdouble team ❤. It was a very nice competition and I look forward to the next one, meanwhile I am going to play for a while! 🙋

User: Foco18
Congratulation !! Winners and also participant of avatar contest

The winners of avatar contest has been choosen by players votes  

1st place    mane            3mBtc

2nd place    azgarsagor      2mBtc

3rd place (FB,NRS780,foco18) 0.5mBtc

Thank you for participate avatar contest and All participated also received a bonus of 0.3mBtc .
faucet is 0.0025 mbit so i think the title is kinda miseleading
Hello !
It changed recently after re-start the site . which was in past 0.005 mBtc hourly and 5 times per day .
But now with the updates 0.0025 mBtc is every 20 min and 15 times per day . Also there is chat bonus 0.01 mBtc  to 0.025 mBtc which you can get by asking chat moderators.
Activity: 271
Merit: 5
faucet is 0.0025 mbit so i think the title is kinda miseleading
Activity: 203
How do we vote for the contestants?
Hi. the competition was held in a telegram chat, a link that was on the post.

I joined, but it was too spammy (I couldn't understand Russian) and I didn't know how to vote.

Oh well, missed it.
Hey . there are still many contests ahead.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

I joined, but it was too spammy (I couldn't understand Russian) and I didn't know how to vote.

Oh well, missed it.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Hello everybody ! I am pleased to inform you that the official website has been launched
Welcome back! Do you have any plans on adding up more games or would just stick on roulette,bubbles and Flip duels?

Some question about to those users who had been affected in the past when the site experienced problems or downtimes.Did they able to
get their withdrawals or funds?
Hey . yes the games will remain so. regarding the refund, players need to contact the moderators
Why the green gift box thing isnt still working and you do need to contact chat moderators first before you can claim some bonus? This had been a while now
and you should take it back which is more less hassle for players imho.

Ive been a chat mod for a while and people do keep asking the same question why that button doesnt work.
the green box works after several bonuses from the chat, because the newcomer needs to chat with moderators and players. in order for the player to show that he is really a player and not a fake account. this is a precaution for the site
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Hello everybody ! I am pleased to inform you that the official website has been launched
Welcome back! Do you have any plans on adding up more games or would just stick on roulette,bubbles and Flip duels?

Some question about to those users who had been affected in the past when the site experienced problems or downtimes.Did they able to
get their withdrawals or funds?
Hey . yes the games will remain so. regarding the refund, players need to contact the moderators
Why the green gift box thing isnt still working and you do need to contact chat moderators first before you can claim some bonus? This had been a while now
and you should take it back which is more less hassle for players imho.

Ive been a chat mod for a while and people do keep asking the same question why that button doesnt work.
Pages:
Jump to: