Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game - page 18. (Read 97793 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 260
the site is coming back or not ?
No word yet from admins of the site.Follow up this thread and they might give an announcement soon.

Though, this is silly isn't it. You can't just abandon the site without announcing if your return or not, it lets loyal/regular customers in a limbo. It is best to be transparent as that way people appreciate you more - Just my thoughts, anyways.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
No word yet from admins of the site.Follow up this thread and they might give an announcement soon.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
Lmao  WOW!  A couple of yall are tripping a bit much,.Considering the site has been up front, transparent and said exactly the reason for the down time. Starting to look like you just droppin off some fud in here.
I am one of their regulars as someone described above. But I read the posts here from the site. Im not left believing its a tiny tech issue.,and I have no bad vibes about their return. .

It is normal because the admin says that the site will come back within a week but in fact a week was passed and the site is still down. No one dropping some fud here, most people are just asking about the real situation while there is no clear updates on what is going on after a week is passed. I'm sure it will happen in almost all site when there is a downtime more than expected.
Admin said soon yesterday, so people is expecting that the site will come back in the next few days only. Lets see..

that's why i can't surf bitdouble.
But the admin at least must put site under maintenance as we don't know what happened actually.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Lmao  WOW!  A couple of yall are tripping a bit much,.Considering the site has been up front, transparent and said exactly the reason for the down time. Starting to look like you just droppin off some fud in here.
I am one of their regulars as someone described above. But I read the posts here from the site. Im not left believing its a tiny tech issue.,and I have no bad vibes about their return. .

It is normal because the admin says that the site will come back within a week but in fact a week was passed and the site is still down. No one dropping some fud here, most people are just asking about the real situation while there is no clear updates on what is going on after a week is passed. I'm sure it will happen in almost all site when there is a downtime more than expected.
Admin said soon yesterday, so people is expecting that the site will come back in the next few days only. Lets see..
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Hello . the site will work soon. and we always report what will happen. do not worry
Im a little bit worried for this site to close on since this had been my previous family in the past.
Can you specify what problems are you currently experiencing why do have this delay or long downtime?

People do have different impressions so its non a surprising thing.
Activity: 20
Activity: 203
Merit: 5
I'm waiting bitdouble.io from last week it's still in maintance i check this site everyday is it back to work or not

please someone tell me how much time bitdouble is under maintance

it has been 10 days already , sounds like something bigger than a simple technical malfunction
would be nice if admins come and inform the users about the issue
I don't have pending withdrawals or anything , but I enjoyed coming to chat and betting from time to time
it is a cool site and would be terrible to see it disappear

They should at least give out some proper announcement if theres a delay on the said date of fix as an act of professionalism for a gambling site owner.

Leaving their users hanging on the air isn't good for their business.It might be a very basic thing but does give out very big impact and later on would lead to negativity.

well , could be admin who got real life problems and cannot get online or a hundred different reasons, really
but yeah , gambling sites make a lot of effort to get the gamblers on board and the returning gamblers are the ones who bring money
besides there are monthly and weekly wagering contests and players with the balances and pending withdrawals ( most likely ) who are having  "what the hell " moments
things like this do not help with the image , hope they fix it and let us know what happened
and , of course , continue operations
Okay lets say that admin do have personal problems in life but its impossible to think off that a gambling site doesn't have any staffs or personnels that should at least make out some announcement.

Telling nothing to community on what happen on the site will always have that questions on mind but lets see if they would able to comeback but if they don't on next next week then there might be some serious problem or possible they might closed their doors.
Hello . the site will work soon. and we always report what will happen. do not worry
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
I'm waiting bitdouble.io from last week it's still in maintance i check this site everyday is it back to work or not

it has been 10 days already , sounds like something bigger than a simple technical malfunction
I don't have pending withdrawals or anything , but I enjoyed coming to chat and betting from time to time

They should at least give out some proper announcement if theres a delay on the said date of fix as an act of professionalism for a gambling site owner.

Leaving their users hanging on the air isn't good for their business.It might be a very basic thing but does give out very big impact and later on would lead to negativity.

well , could be admin who got real life problems and cannot get online or a hundred different reasons, really
but yeah , gambling sites make a lot of effort to get the gamblers on board and the returning gamblers are the ones who bring money
besides there are monthly and weekly wagering contests and players with the balances and pending withdrawals ( most likely ) who are having  "what the hell " moments
things like this do not help with the image , hope they fix it and let us know what happened
Okay lets say that admin do have personal problems in life but its impossible to think off that a gambling site doesn't have any staffs or personnels that should at least make out some announcement.

Telling nothing to community on what happen on the site will always have that questions on mind but lets see if they would able to comeback but if they don't on next next week then there might be some serious problem or possible they might closed their doors.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

Activity: 7

Activity: 8
He has a right to ask about his accounts funds...Yes he did ask.
Is this a routine normal maintenance?  NO
Did the site respond? Yes

So can we now save this space for reports from the site about the progress of the sites return? Nobody wants to sift through "where is my 0.0016 wd" spam when hes been answered.  Clearly he doesnt understand he should be thanking them for not processing WDs during these times considering thats the industry standard.
They answered to me so its fine I just need to wait.
 Cheesy
He has a right to ask about his accounts funds...Yes he did ask.
Is this a routine normal maintenance?  NO
Did the site respond? Yes

So can we now save this space for reports from the site about the progress of the sites return? Nobody wants to sift through "where is my 0.0016 wd" spam when hes been answered.  Clearly he doesnt understand he should be thanking them for not processing WDs during these times considering thats the industry standard.
Activity: 8
6th day waiting for my withdraw

You need to understand that Bitdouble.io team are the best.
They do manual withdraws so you need to wait for at least some time.
You can contact to their support and i am sure they gonna answer you as fast as they can.
Bitdouble.io is one of the oldest site of the Gambling industry.
So have some patience.
They should do that before the tech issues
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

You need to understand that Bitdouble.io team are the best.
They do manual withdraws so you need to wait for at least some time.
You can contact to their support and i am sure they gonna answer you as fast as they can.
Bitdouble.io is one of the oldest site of the Gambling industry.
So have some patience.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The team is working on a tech issue and are handling it in the best way possible and where security of everyones funds are their #1 priority to protect. You think this is the best time to harp about a WD? The site is offline for a reason. They are not going to bring it back online until new parts arrive,  things get backed up, updated and are secure again. Don't be THAT GUY. Take a chill pill . You are far from alone. Be patient.

His withdrawal is his money so he has the right to ask about it no matter what is happening with the site. He did even request the withdrawal before the tech issue (if what he said is true), logically the withdrawal should be processed before the owner take the site down for maintenance. Waiting for unknown time is annoying if you ask about it for most people in this world especially it is related to money. I believe there is a system that record the withdrawal process and one of the team can process the withdrawal manually.
The team is working on a tech issue and are handling it in the best way possible and where security of everyones funds are their #1 priority to protect. You think this is the best time to harp about a WD? The site is offline for a reason. They are not going to bring it back online until new parts arrive,  things get backed up, updated and are secure again. Don't be THAT GUY. Take a chill pill . You are far from alone. Be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: