Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game - page 90. (Read 97944 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
On my side i only can make the faucet from 0.025 mbtc to 1.6 mbtc
although after that  i lose it all
but i have same strategy with yahoo bet on green with small amount and red/black with higher amount
you can try this one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
I did this before the faucet was switched to .025mbtc guys. I started with .1mbtc and yoloed to 1mbtc and hit a green for 14mbtc and then started betting .2btc on red or black and .1mbt on green at same time. It started hitting a few 0s for me. I couldve cashed out at any point but i had 0 at risk and decided to try n ride it to 1btc.

If anyone has seen me gamble theyd know i play for big wins, forget the pennies. For example i just hit this https://www.moneypot.com/bets/525520421
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I dont think you should have a faucet. I think you should just get test mode since the faucet you will never cash out so it is there for testing so you may as well call it  testing mode. Saying it is a faucet is a little misleading.
Normally i might agree with you as its usually hard to turn a faucet into something anywhere, but i claimed the faucet and turned it into .089 so it can be done. I kept on betting big and eventually busted but i did make it to a decent amount
So, ultimately u could not cash out that 0.089 BTC right? By the way, did u automate your bet?

You need 0.0025 with only 0.000025 starting money that is 100x more then you begin with. You will need to wage through 500x or somehting to get that and that's if you lucky.

Now you say you went to 0.089 ?? Why didnt you stop and that is almost 4000x your starting bet so I don't really believe you sorry.

Some people are not going to stop before they think that the amount is enough for them. Indeed it is odd to see someone wasting 0.089 btc which was earned just from a faucet. But I dont think yahoo is lying here because he is trusted member of this forum, no points for him to lie about his experience imho.
Just curious how many hours needed for him to turn the 2500satoshi to 89mill satoshi. It was extremely lucky experience.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I dont think you should have a faucet. I think you should just get test mode since the faucet you will never cash out so it is there for testing so you may as well call it  testing mode. Saying it is a faucet is a little misleading.
Normally i might agree with you as its usually hard to turn a faucet into something anywhere, but i claimed the faucet and turned it into .089 so it can be done. I kept on betting big and eventually busted but i did make it to a decent amount
So, ultimately u could not cash out that 0.089 BTC right? By the way, did u automate your bet?

You need 0.0025 with only 0.000025 starting money that is 100x more then you begin with. You will need to wage through 500x or somehting to get that and that's if you lucky.

Now you say you went to 0.089 ?? Why didnt you stop and that is almost 4000x your starting bet so I don't really believe you sorry.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain
Site is currently under a ddos attack. We will ba back up asap.

EDIT: We are back but do not be surprised if the attack hapens again
Yeah I can play again a  fair game in bitdouble.io I win a lot on this site.Since I know that ddos attack gonna not happen again I deposit some my spare bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

I am just visited the site seems like everything is okay now.creepy people are every where in the world.hope update your security system to stop ddos attack.

Theres nothing  to worry about to the site  since DDos  attacks have  been  solved and all  interested players could  continue to play on the site  without any hesitations.  Have  fun and  Enjoy  your stay at  Bitdouble.io. Goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
now, bitdouble.io back up again so you can play it with no worry
lets bet enjoy and make some bitcoin Wink
Good luck everyone
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I am just visited the site seems like everything is okay now.creepy people are every where in the world.hope update your security system to stop ddos attack.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
I am amazed to see people posting as if they are the admins/team members of this site yet have other gambling sites in their signatures and avatars Smiley
Noone is made to change their signatures just because theyre working with a gambling site. Its a personal preference IMO and theyll all be in the signature campaign soon.
Well good to hear that they plan to open up a signature and avatar campaign hope I would not be late if it will open.

You would not be late if you are updated on the  services thread. Be sure  have a good post quality to  have a higher chance of being  selected .
legendary
I am amazed to see people posting as if they are the admins/team members of this site yet have other gambling sites in their signatures and avatars Smiley
Noone is made to change their signatures just because theyre working with a gambling site. Its a personal preference IMO and theyll all be in the signature campaign soon.
Well good to hear that they plan to open up a signature and avatar campaign hope I would not be late if it will open.
Id say within the next week we will roll out the signature campaign
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
How could I have 1 referral while in fact I have never spread my referral link to any places? Is it a bonus referral?

yes you have bonus for referrals based in the  wagered amount.

check this image for more details

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
How could I have 1 referral while in fact I have never spread my referral link to any places? Is it a bonus referral?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
try the site and its really nice.. i hope many ppl play in this game.. mods are nice too

will wait for another giveaway..  Grin

thank you for your feedback, If you are interested in giveaways maybe you need  check this posts

BitDouble.io twitter campaign

BitDouble.io Facebook campaign
Pages:
Jump to: