Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitfloor vs. MT.Gox - page 2. (Read 2415 times)

donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 11, 2013, 03:33:22 PM
Ive had good experiences with bitfloor, and the fact they let you make cash deposits and dont freeze your account and demand ID shows that they have some honest people working there.

afaik you need to upload your photo ID to withdraw dollars on bitfloor. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
April 11, 2013, 03:30:59 PM
Ive had good experiences with bitfloor, and the fact they let you make cash deposits and dont freeze your account and demand ID shows that they have some honest people working there.
donator
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 11, 2013, 03:28:12 PM
I use Bitfloor because it's the easiest exchange for me to move dollars into, so I buy bitcoins there and immediately withdraw them to cold storage.

I wonder why a CapitalOne360 P2P deposit (formerly ING P2P) would take 3-4 business days to be credited to my bitfloor account (according to bitfloor instructions), when the transfer is virtually instantly? What is bitfloor doing with my funds during that time?

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
April 11, 2013, 03:19:01 PM
I use Bitfloor because it's the easiest exchange for me to move dollars into, so I buy bitcoins there and immediately withdraw them to cold storage.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
April 11, 2013, 03:08:48 PM
Honestly I'm glad that MT Gox froze today; reason being I've been out of the Bitcoin loop since the MT Gox back in the day. I got back into it a few weeks ago when they were trading at $50 each and I've made some money fortunately (I've been very careful in my trades). Today however with the big crash and the frozen trades on MT.Gox I began looking around for other exchanges and came across Bitfloor here on the forum. I just would like to say it's a breath of fresh air to see an exchange that feels as secure as MT.Gox but 100x more functional and trader friendly. Anyone else get this feeling from Bitfloor? Discuss.
Pages:
Jump to: