Pages:
Author

Topic: bitFlyer the world's largest bitcoin exchange Jan 2017? How? - page 2. (Read 1924 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yup. Zero fees. And if that 400,000 figure is true then 399,000 of them will be foreigners looking for action. Japan really doesn't seem to have taken to Bitcoin in any way whatsoever.

How does BitFlyer make it's money? The Chinese exchanges were making money through charging interest for margin trading - is BitFlyer using the same model?
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Yup. Zero fees. And if that 400,000 figure is true then 399,000 of them will be foreigners looking for action. Japan really doesn't seem to have taken to Bitcoin in any way whatsoever.

Oh the Japanese aren't the important ones here.
What's important is that their huge neighboor nearly stopped its exchanges activities.
Chinese echanges are more or less dead.
So it's logical that Japan is getting back the traffic volume ^^
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
After china got screwed , Japan exchanges are taking their places and you could check that the information's are true[1] . It's not the biggest exchange on the world but mostly on Japan. I have no doubt that It will grow more over the next few weeks/months.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
All this within the start of the new year is quite an accomplishment and them able to offer zero fees (which is remarkable of one in it'self) is what the btc market and their customers need right now with the miner's fees going up and up all the time since then. So there is some relief for the bitcoin users in that respect as well. Kind of like save the tax events or those senior days that give you 10% off your purchases. Cheesy
That is an achievement for the Japanese. They know how to capitalize on an opportunity when it presents it'self right at their doorstep. Being their neighbors are at an epic fail with their attempt to corner and control the btc market.
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
They lay claim to be the biggest bitcoin exchange with the largest volume at $2.81 billion and with 400,000 users registering with them just last month.
Never heard of them before.
Must be with all the ones in China being screwed by the PoC raids ... hummhmm.. I mean investigations and suspensions of their biggest exchanges in the last three weeks.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/japanese-megabanks-invest-bitcoin-exchange

Easy.
They got no fee and their neighboors screwed BTC exchange.
You go for what you know and is cheap. Japanese and Chinese are closed languages and practices.
So Japan got the Chinese exchanges volume ^^
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Zero-fee. Nuff said.
I didn't know there are zero fee exchanges unless i saw an article recently regarding the volume shifting from Chinese exchanges to Japanese exchanges because of the regulation ,how does an exchange make a profit with zero fees.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
Zero-fee. Nuff said.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
After china got screwed , Japan exchanges are taking their places and you could check that the information's are true[1] . It's not the biggest exchange on the world but mostly on Japan. I have no doubt that It will grow more over the next few weeks/months.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
They lay claim to be the biggest bitcoin exchange with the largest volume at $2.81 billion and with 400,000 users registering with them just last month.
Never heard of them before.
Must be with all the ones in China being screwed by the PoC raids ... hummhmm.. I mean investigations and suspensions of their biggest exchanges in the last three weeks.

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/japanese-megabanks-invest-bitcoin-exchange
Pages:
Jump to: