Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitfortip.com | Tip Bitcoins as an incentive | Earn Bitcoins for being helpful - page 6. (Read 16637 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
OP please what is the minimum amount to withdraw, I just made a withdrawer of 0.0007335btc and the fund is not showing up till now.
Update, it is showing now and thank you for the new giveaway.
Activity: 577
Merit: 314
New giveaway for 20 members that want to try Bitfortip and don't have Bitcoins.
For anyone that might be interested please click on the link below.

http://www.bitfortip.com/question/show/d9d4f495e875a2e075a1a4a6e1b9770f
Yes. Please read carefully the beginning of this tread to understand how it works.
I have gotten over it, I need to make a deposit only when I have a question to ask and not when I want to answer questions.
Yes. Please read carefully the beginning of this tread to understand how it works.
I got this message when I signed up (Before you can submit a question, you need to fund your account with some Bitcoin) does that means I have to make deposit before I can receive tips from you.
8 more small giveaways remaining for those who want to try Bitfortip and don't have Bitcoins. Wink

http://www.bitfortip.com/question/show/3416a75f4cea9109507cacd8e2f2aefc
Dear 98789,

Thank you for your feedback.

The reward stays there until someone is selected.

Forcing someone is counterproductive and there is no voting system and not planning on adding one. As you very well said, it will flood immediately with spamming.

If you are interested to try it out, please follow this link

http://www.bitfortip.com/question/show/3416a75f4cea9109507cacd8e2f2aefc

I will be glad to see you there Wink
Dear Countryfree,

No. I don't know anything about Rugatu or how it worked.

The idea for bitfortip came when i wanted to know where i could find a favorite t-shirt of mine.

http://www.bitfortip.com/question/show/a87ff679a2f3e71d9181a67b7542122c

and i was willing to tip someone because i couldn't find it anywhere.

In bitfortip you can withdraw any amount you like from your earnings. There is no limit.

Thank you for your feedback Wink
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Do you know this has been done before? Your service is close to what rugatu.com was doing. You were paid to answer questions, and I did, unfortunately, my earnings were below the minimum amount set for disbursement. So when the site vanished, my earnings vanished too.

I wish you more success.
For anyone that might be interested on trying it out.
Please send me a private message with your btc wallet address that will be generated on your account on bitfortip.com.
I will deposit you a small btc amount.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Really interesting way to earn some bits, who was the developer for this site ? there is a lot of great ways to get more out of this then just questions.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!
I like the concept behind it, its like get paid to help..
Nice project, good luck.
Yes. Answering a question is free.

To put a question requires some bitcoin to reward people for finding you the information that you want.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
No. To put an inquiry/question to the website you need to fund your account with Bitcoin in order to link it with a bitcoin reward of your choice.

It can be as little as 0.0001 btc with no limit to how much you want to reward someone to find you an information that you are looking for. 

You get rewarded in Bitcoin if your answer is chosen as correct by the member that putted the question/inquiry.

Is that meant that answering a question is free?
Well, good to hear that. Smiley
No. To put an inquiry/question to the website you need to fund your account with Bitcoin in order to link it with a bitcoin reward of your choice.

It can be as little as 0.0001 btc with no limit to how much you want to reward someone to find you an information that you are looking for. 

You get rewarded in Bitcoin if your answer is chosen as correct by the member that putted the question/inquiry.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Wait, we have to pay Bitcoin for answering a question?
I think, this is a bit like gambling.

I want ask a question, who's decides the right answer?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
nice site but need partner or add some survey for no bored
thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
Nice idea, although most all question is available on google, but there are still some things that are hard to find on google, for example some font which usually you need find more deep on google.
I will try ASAP.

~iki
Pages:
Jump to: