Pages:
Author

Topic: [BITFUNDER] ADDICTION.TRADING DISCOVERY! - page 7. (Read 36309 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 05, 2013, 09:38:06 AM
Personally, BitFunder is the only exchange I use.  I've considered broadening my use to BTCT but for me, I like BitFunder's layout better though a few features could stand to be updated.  I've never had any problems with the exchange and would be disappointed if this fund weren't listed on BF.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 05, 2013, 04:37:10 AM
There is always a possibility of an issue.
Such issues should be corrected immediately.

While I agree weeks are obviously too long of a response time, you obviously knew that you could also contact me here if that was the case.
I could have easily and would have gladly stepped in to check on things to get it taken care of.
While I agree that it should not have to come to such things I am happy to try to make myself available to anyone that I can.

As I said, pm me any details and I will check into it and get things resolved.

-Ukyo
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 05, 2013, 03:08:01 AM
So far, 100% of my experiences with both BitFunder and WeExchange have been negative.

I have open support tickets (one with each site) that have been open for three weeks without even a comment.  My coin is lost, and the will not even reply to my help requests.

BitFunder and WeExchange are NOT trustworthy sites.

Please, please, find a better platform.  BitFunder is simply too amateur/rinky-dink/unprofessional to trust with our money.  Thankfully, I had you set up my KNC buy to pay directly.  If you list with bitfunder, I will sadly pass.  While I would love to work with you more, I cannot trust the sites you ask me to use, so I cannot trust your future business, either. :-(

This will need more details, did you have 2-Factor switched on ?

I made an payment yesterday with bifunder and weexchange and i did not encounter problems.
I can buy or sell the shares easily if want to so for me (without details ofcourse) the story is inaccurate.

Miner538
Activity: 448
September 04, 2013, 09:32:54 PM
So far, 100% of my experiences with both BitFunder and WeExchange have been negative.

I have open support tickets (one with each site) that have been open for three weeks without even a comment.  My coin is lost, and the will not even reply to my help requests.

Please, please, find a better platform.  BitFunder is simply too amateur/rinky-dink/unprofessional to trust with our money.  Thankfully, I had you set up my KNC buy to pay directly.  If you list with bitfunder, I will sadly pass.  While I would love to work with you more, I cannot trust the sites you ask me to use, so I cannot trust your future business, either. :-(

Care to PM me some ticket id's so I can investigate?

-Ukyo
Activity: 18
September 04, 2013, 09:06:20 PM

Activity: 116
September 03, 2013, 08:23:38 PM
This would be very interesting to me.  Any further movement on getting this listed on BF?
Activity: 22
September 03, 2013, 02:22:56 AM
Would join this too
Activity: 43
September 02, 2013, 04:27:50 PM
If there are dutchies investing, im gonna go with the flow.

Count me in!
Activity: 266
August 30, 2013, 03:32:50 PM
Interested. I'll keep an eye on this.
legendary
Activity: 934
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2013, 03:09:39 PM
Hey all,

Thank you all so far for your kind words and positive votes! We've been in contact with Bitfunder throughout and we're hoping to be listed in the next few days..

We'll keep you posted!

Cheers and thanks,
Activity: 358
Merit: 285
August 28, 2013, 02:22:10 AM
when do you think in open this fund? I'm very interested in investing Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 27, 2013, 09:06:02 PM
10btc awaits  Cool
Activity: 119
August 27, 2013, 08:54:59 PM
I'd buy some shares. It'd be nice to have someone else doing the legwork for investing a portion of my BTC.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
August 26, 2013, 04:12:08 PM
Sounds really solid,
BTC investments are risky that's just the nature of the game.
Count me in when you get it up.

legendary
August 21, 2013, 03:55:23 AM
Bump, anyone have anymore feedback?

Just to give u an idea, we plan to move at least part of our investments in this asset when it goes live. Currently that's around 150-200btc to start with, maybe more.

legendary
August 19, 2013, 02:07:04 PM
Re: - investing in promising altcoins

Does this mean you will be mining coins of interest, or just trading on exchanges?
The latter, trading it on exchanges. Also we might invest in mining companies or groupbuys. With this asset we will not own our own hardware.

Cheers
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 19, 2013, 07:18:59 AM
Re: - investing in promising altcoins

Does this mean you will be mining coins of interest, or just trading on exchanges?
legendary
August 19, 2013, 06:55:33 AM
Added Q&A in post 2.

Animo Check is a Dutchism, no-one outside the Dutch speaking countries will know what that means.

Better change it to Interest Check.
Done! Thanks, I thought it sounded a bit weird Wink

The only thing I would change is that hareholders should have the ability to vote.
Do you have any suggestions on that? When would you want to vote? Only when issuing new shares? The no in the IPO is mainly because bitfunder does not support voting as of yet by the way. We are in no way against investors having influence on what happens with their investments but we don't want to have to vote on everything we do. That kind of beats the purpose Wink

Watching

And I wish the best of this. sounds great and want to hear more Smiley
Thanks Smiley

Will we have our own input as of what to invest on the funds?

I know this IPO will be done on bitfunder, but are you going to invest some of the funds on the btct as well?
Added to Q&A, yes we will invest on stocks outside bitfunder. We want to give investors influence but need good ideas on how to accomplish that. We will ofcourse always be open to suggestions on investments, don't need a voting system for that Wink

Cheers
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
August 19, 2013, 06:24:23 AM
Animo Check is a Dutchism, no-one outside the Dutch speaking countries will know what that means.

Better change it to Interest Check.

Activity: 392
♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫
August 19, 2013, 06:08:44 AM
The only thing I would change is that hareholders should have the ability to vote.
Pages:
Jump to: