Pages:
Author

Topic: [BitFunder] Limited Launch Offer to Orphaned GLBSE Assets & Shareholders - page 2. (Read 3121 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
how is the bonus calculated. by total amount of GLBSE share or the amount of shares claimed on Bitfunder? when will the bonus get payed out?
Activity: 448
Hey guys,

Still giving other shareholder's of GSDPT a chance to claim their shares where they want.
With the holidays, end of school semesters, etc. everyone's running around.

The claim data for those who choose BitFunder is being preserved so that they will
be the ones to get the payout.

-Ukyo
donator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
GSDPT will be taking a slot Smiley
//DeaDTerra
DMC takes slot #1. There are now 4 left Wink

As soon as you are ready to get started, msg me. I will get things setup for you.

I'm going to mention the 10btc in the DMC thread to see if I can get the last 320 shares to finally claim with GLBSE

Sounds like a plan.

One of the great things about BitFunder's claim system, is that you do not have to know who controls those remaining 320 shares.
You can simply upload the claims file for what you have, and note that XXX shares have still not been claimed, and therefore not issued on BitFunder yet.

At any time down the line, you can add more claims and/or upload more YAML data. When a claim is setup, it is the same as issuing a share.
If you were to do dividends and to track them for the unknown shares, you could create a single extra holdings claim that is set 'On Hold' for claiming. It will
spool up any paid dividends like the rest of the claims to make accounting easy. It does not sound like this will be an issue though since you are not paying dividends.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
DiabloMiner author

As soon as you are ready to get started, msg me. I will get things setup for you.

I'm going to mention the 10btc in the DMC thread to see if I can get the last 320 shares to finally claim with GLBSE

I already listed ABM on BitFunder and I am very happy that Investors are able to recieve dividends and trade their shares again after the GLBSE episode.

But here I am to take slot#2  Wink
Greetz

Hehe, the slots are supposed to be for additional assets to come to BitFunder. I will talk this over with you later and see what we can do though. Wink
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
I already listed ABM on BitFunder and I am very happy that Investors are able to recieve dividends and trade their shares again after the GLBSE episode.

But here I am to take slot#2  Wink

Greetz

legendary
DiabloMiner author

My understanding is that the plan is to allow users to continue to trade DMC and that you will be buying the shares back over time.
Is this correct?

Yes. Might take a year or more.

My understanding is that the plan is to allow users to continue to trade DMC and that you will be buying the shares back over time.
Is this correct?
legendary
DiabloMiner author
To thank BitFunder users for their continued support and efforts, I would like to make the following offer to current orphaned GLBSE asset's and shareholders seeking a new home:

Any orphaned GLBSE asset that applies on this thread (and BitFunder approves of the asset) to join BitFunder (free of charge, and as a permanent solution unless otherwise agreed upon), will get an initial dividend payment at time of listing (before any shares can be traded) distributed equally by share count to all shareholders paid out of pocket by myself.

Any asset with up to 25 shareholders will receive 5BTC.
Assets with more than 25 shareholders will receive 10BTC.

There are only 1 slot remaining.  Grin

Slot 1: DMC (10 BTC) - Now trading (10BTC deposited to asset account for div payout)
Slot 2: GSDPT (10 BTC) - Now Trading (10BTC pending payout for final shareholder claims)
Slot 3: JAH (10 BTC) - Now Trading
Slot 4: BDK.BND (10 BTC)
Slot 5:

A key feature on BitFunder is public shareholder listing. Upon signup, a user provides a bitcoin address that will be listed on the public asset page showing how many shares of each asset they hold. The user may choose to use an 'in-use' address, or may generate an new one that if researched would have no history.
If a user needs to show ownership of the address, they can either make a micro-transaction of a requested amount, or they can 'sign' some message.

Being that the list is public, it also opens features to issuers to be able to check the list, and give out free or discounted services, "security access", or other things to live verifiable current shareholders.
(A VPS company might give shareholders with more than 500 shares credits or a free mini-VPS so long as they hold the shares.)

Even though we only have 2 assets, and now 2 more joining, we have already had more than 150 signups in the last week alone.

If you are interested in grabbing a slot, please post in the thread with your asset, a quick summary of what it is and about, and plans for the future of the asset.
(I probably already know who you are, it just makes things nice.) If the issuer has been MIA, or the asset looks to be poorly managed, it may be denied.

Pages:
Jump to: