Pages:
Author

Topic: Bit.Gamblr (MULTIPLY YOUR INVESTMENT) (BINARY TRADING) | GUARANTEED 100% - page 2. (Read 2732 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Not an alt  Wink, i bought this account

You bought untrusted account? To make your business project more untrusted? lol

I will invest in his service to see if he is legit or not.

You don't have to invest anything.. just wait few days..

I sent him .003... I am waiting

I see that for you is more important your own experience, than others. I understand that, but in this way you will lost a lot of money..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I sent him .003... I am waiting

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am seeing binary trading in the OP topic, did he just add that or it was an oversight on my part.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
this guy has scam on his name and profile and you guys are trusting him? have fun losing your money

apparently the problem is you come to the IBG section and think there wont be some people that will scam. I do not scam and I hope you understand, i removed the -trust
removed
fix your rating, people might trust you more.

Yes I am not your typical pozi owner, nor do I run that crap. I am here to help people make money $$$. Trust is hard to get up, had it for a long while now  Undecided
OP -ve ratings does not have much to do with this program because some people would just give you -ve trust because you are promoting ponzi but people are not convince that his investment could work.

the negative rating of OP is because he's an alt of a scammer. check his trust ratings first before posting shit!
Thanks phibay, i did not check the trust rating, i just concluded erroneously, the saying is true that if you are an alt of scammer you are even a worse scammer.
Activity: 350
this guy has scam on his name and profile and you guys are trusting him? have fun losing your money

apparently the problem is you come to the IBG section and think there wont be some people that will scam. I do not scam and I hope you understand, i removed the -trust
removed

Yes I am not your typical pozi owner, nor do I run that crap. I am here to help people make money $$$. Trust is hard to get up, had it for a long while now  Undecided
OP -ve ratings does not have much to do with this program because some people would just give you -ve trust because you are promoting ponzi but people are not convince that his investment could work.

the negative rating of OP is because he's an alt of a scammer. check his trust ratings first before posting shit!

Yeah, you are right!
Activity: 448

removed

Activity: 448
the promise of your program looks good but your trust rating bothers me. i might try this if you were not an alt of a scammer ,which is basically you're a scammer Tongue

guys beware of this program. always remember once a scammer, always a scammer Wink
Activity: 392

removed

removed

Activity: 74

removed

I have run this investment service for a year... It is not even a ponzi, it involves stock trading with bitcoin. They will not lose their money unless I lose it in investment. Go flame somewhere else jerk.
better remove that neg rating or i'll be happy to give you the same plus a constant alert that this is a scam, everytime someone posts Wink
giving neg trust is not the way to deal with your problems, bitch.

Haha the problem is you thread hijacking my post. How can you say it is a scam anyways, if you have not used my service... LOL

I have run this investment service for a year... It is not even a ponzi, it involves stock trading with bitcoin. They will not lose their money unless I lose it in investment. Go flame somewhere else jerk.
Please keep in mind that returns are not always guaranteed and that you may lose all your money with my service. thank you for mentioning this.

Yes I mention this because I am a legit businessman.

How long you run your business? It's a bit strange that a legit business man needs ~$2 for investment .. this amount need kids when they go out for ice cream ...
@ AltFaucets The minimum deposit is fair and it is not meant for kid ice cream however there are some investment here with 0.001btc minimum investment.

Thanks for the support Smiley
Please keep in mind that returns are not always guaranteed and that you may lose all your money with my service. thank you for mentioning this.

Yes I mention this because I am a legit businessman.

How long you run your business? It's a bit strange that a legit business man needs ~$2 for investment .. this amount need kids when they go out for ice cream ...
@ AltFaucets The minimum deposit is fair and it is not meant for kid ice cream however there are some investment here with 0.001btc minimum investment.
The minimum investment into my unique service is .005 and I will work on it for 1 week and grow the amount
Have you paid anyone yet?
Pages:
Jump to: