Pages:
Author

Topic: BitGame | Get Free BTC on Provably Fair Games, Win Steam Games & Amazon Gifts - page 9. (Read 13684 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Feed me btc ^
Hey how many confirmations do we need until a deposit is added to our account?
Activity: 386
★BitGame.co★
Now then... do you happen to have an investment platform going (on a market, private, etc.) for your site?
It's not implemented on the site itself, but we're open for any interested investors.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
I will try this site, it would be nice if you had the "temporary account" feature other sites have (so that, if you do not like the game(s), you simply do not claim the account).
We would think about this, but the main features of our platform, like leagues system, achievements, bonuses and other rewards requires the account to save user progress, so in order to have the best experience user needs to sign up  Smiley

Not trying to promote competition here but Crypto-Games does this without needing an account. They have a secure URL you can enter through and can save so you can always enter the account. A few other sites do it, too, like Nitrogen Sports. So you could implement something fairly easy into your platform, Smiley.

Now then... do you happen to have an investment platform going (on a market, private, etc.) for your site?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I will try this site, it would be nice if you had the "temporary account" feature other sites have (so that, if you do not like the game(s), you simply do not claim the account).
We would think about this, but the main features of our platform, like leagues system, achievements, bonuses and other rewards requires the account to save user progress, so in order to have the best experience user needs to sign up  Smiley
I would say signing up is not a big deal but requiring an E mail for that kinda holds me back .
however ,I really like the new (gift card) withdrawl addition.
Basically email is requred for gift card withdrawals  Smiley
even if we assume it to be, you should not make it a 'Rule' because there would be several gambler's who don't want that withdrawl service .
★BitGame.co★
We would think about this, but the main features of our platform, like leagues system, achievements, bonuses and other rewards requires the account to save user progress, so in order to have the best experience user needs to sign up  Smiley
I would say signing up is not a big deal but requiring an E mail for that kinda holds me back .
Basically email is requred for gift card withdrawals  Smiley
★BitGame.co★
We've added new awesome achievements for making a deposit and inviting active players!  Smiley

You can unlock them right now.
https://bitgame.co
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
★BitGame.co★
★BitGame.co★
Video poker is cool game just played with faucet amount to test this, layout is cool and user friendly it needs some promotion to catch attention of active players.
Thanks for feedback. You could also invite other players and receive 50% league point bonuses from them to achieve better leagues faster and  get bigger Lossbacks, Betback and Gift Card Discounts  Smiley
https://bitgame.co/leagues
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Video poker is cool game just played with faucet amount to test this, layout is cool and user friendly it needs some promotion to catch attention of active players.
★BitGame.co★
Alright, thank so much for your hardwork.

Received the deposit.
Thanks for your feedback and good luck.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Is ok now already sent Pm to Alex.

I don't think there is any minimum deposit seen is mbtc after all i already check the site even this thread.

There was a delay not from our side, your deposit are now added to your account balance.  Smiley

Alright, thank so much for your hardwork.

Received the deposit.
Activity: 420
thats an interesting website with a cool achievement system i guess i will have to try it out lets hope i will win something
★BitGame.co★

I don't think there is any minimum deposit seen is mbtc after all i already check the site even this thread.

There was a delay not from our side, your deposit are now added to your account balance.  Smiley
Feedback.

i put a deposit of 0.0001BTC but haven receive in to my account.

https://i.imgur.com/nrt54U8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/phqvrjc.png

https://i.imgur.com/sMLMNJ3.png

I cant see what screenshots you are trying to show, all are broken link at my side.
There is transaction history tab, do you see your txid in the transaction tab? Is your txid confirmed already?

Edit : see it after quoted your post. So you need to wait for Alex to say something about this issue. Is there no minimum deposit in this site?

★BitGame.co★
Feedback.
Hello, could you send us transaction hash in private message, so we could investigate issue further?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Feedback.

I cant see what screenshots you are trying to show, all are broken link at my side.
There is transaction history tab, do you see your txid in the transaction tab? Is your txid confirmed already?

Edit : see it after quoted your post. So you need to wait for Alex to say something about this issue. Is there no minimum deposit in this site?
★BitGame.co★
How come i'm not winning?

I should win more then Blackjack.

LOL, do you know how to play blackjack? please read some rules about blackjack before you complain Smiley

For your reference : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackjack

Well for myself i used to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Blackjack rules .
Yes, we're not using the Chinese blackjack rules. That's why you weren't winning that hand  Smiley
Ohya sorry if i'm being rude but no hard feeling, just to let you know that i'm not complaining i only asking the creator.
Pages:
Jump to: