Pages:
Author

Topic: bitgamesbet.com Bitbitblock, new funny game, free bits. - page 2. (Read 947 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
It sounds like this game and site is still in it's testing phase.
With a bankroll of that much I would guess at why you didn't atleast run it in beta before releasing it to the public.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
When you login as a user, the system assigns you 5 bits to play. But you can deposit more bits to increase the bets.

thx
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
So do we need to spend some btc even we can win btc??
Currently all bets are covered by a group of 50-55 (partners) high stacks players.
The coverage forecast is 385BTC in total and not 200BTC as you indicate.
Obviously, the BTC coverage accounts are not the accounts generated for the individual use of the users.
In any case we would be so stupid to ensure coverage that can not be met, it is neither the first project nor the last.
As I have indicated in the detail together with the Provably Fair development process, the details will be shown and the verifications can be made and of course, we will learn the option "not contemplated" previously to sign with an address with an adequate percentage of the amount
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
I really doubt that you have control of 100 BTC. Mind signing a message with an address that contains at least a fifth of that amount (20 BTC?). It would add a lot more trust into your game by proving that you can pay out a 100 BTC prize. Given that the prize is up to 100 BTC, it's reasonable that you would have at least 200 BTC in your bankroll, so signing a message from an address with a small proportion shouldn't be a problem for you.
Activity: 24
Well, at least it is a Fun game! XD
Hi, at the bottom of the page you have a video where you see the concept and the game running. In addition to choosing a username and password you will receive 5 bits to play.

We are preparing a small explanatory presentation to add it in this post.

Thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
what is game, only lottery
because iam visit youre site must register only see about game youre site
You have your bits in your account, u have 2 emails about the confirmation.

Activity: 4
We have created this magnificent game, we hope you like it, we are working hard to get it to fulfill all the expectations of the players.

5 bits for each player so you can start in the game, the minimum Jackpot is 20BTC and playing in the high ranges of the game you can get more than 100BTC.

We hope you like it

https://www.bitgamesbet.com

THX

Okay i have deposited, and i have been credited.
THX mate, im going to try now!! thx
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
The truth is that after finishing the work we begin to understand the provably fair system. I'm not ashamed to admit that we had not met before. We are working now on this and for the type of game it is questioned 1-2 days that we incorporate it into the game.

Thank you very much

OK, you can check my game with provably fair system and make few bets.
Thanks and good luck you Smiley
The truth is that after finishing the work we begin to understand the provably fair system. I'm not ashamed to admit that we had not met before. We are working now on this and for the type of game it is questioned 1-2 days that we incorporate it into the game.

Thank you very much
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Have this game provably fair system?
We have created this magnificent game, we hope you like it, we are working hard to get it to fulfill all the expectations of the players.

5 bits for each player so you can start in the game, the minimum Jackpot is 20BTC and playing in the high ranges of the game you can get more than 100BTC.

We hope you like it

https://www.bitgamesbet.com

Bitbitblock is a game of progression of levels through bets, in which the user has to go selecting the appropriate option in each level but with the possibility of collecting benefits at any time. You must avoid to be the winner of the little Martian.

Bitbitblock allows initial bets between 1 and 100,000 bits.

The operation is very simple as you can see in the following image. It is also developed to be used perfectly from a smartphone.

http://www.bitgamesbet.com/img/pant1.jpg

WIP
A total record of all activity has been established to imminently incorporate the following features.

1- Users Chat.
2- Provably fair (The system perfectly fulfills the discipline and we simply have to incorporate the exposure / transparency platform for the user)
3-1 vs 1. Instead of competing against the system you can compete with a friend. We do not want to give many clues but you will like it.

Pages:
Jump to: