Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ BitGoG.com ★★|☼»Unique Gambling Experience «☼» No Fees «☼» No Registration«☼| - page 3. (Read 1800 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

i see it more likely luckybit,but with different interface and this thing give this site an unique experience for me , just trying it once, but i think you need to decreased the minimum bet amount even the profit will be eaten by the fees, in my opinion , few people just want to give a try with low amount before betting big
we already lowered minimum amount to 0.002BTC that is equal to just 0.5$
Im sorry sir, I just tried to play, but I forget, I was sent from the exchanger, what should I do?
can you pm me tx ID?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Im sorry sir, I just tried to play, but I forget, I was sent from the exchanger, what should I do?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
maybe the owners are not much familiar with the forum and have never thought about fairness and all that ..
on top of that we know how forum people criticize and be rude.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
hey its a nice work ,good luck in your future.
its your professional business thread then why did you made it self moderated ?
most users are just trolling here for signature spam so self moderated thread is to stop unwanted signature spam

lol i just edited it after seeing same post above me...  
however its your discussion thread so this should not be the problem.
check out other gambling threads ,you might get an idea
I checked gambling thread and found most users are paid high for posting in gambling subsection
to avoid such spam in this thread I changed it to self-moderated like ralobot did

and that will only prove you are not transparent at all. why not just answer our questions specially about the fairness of your site so you can have a clean image here and you might get a traffic for your site from here?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
most users are just trolling here for signature spam so self moderated thread is to stop unwanted signature spam

I checked gambling thread and found most users are paid high for posting in gambling subsection
to avoid such spam in this thread I changed it to self-moderated like ralobot did
yes you could but my point is signature spam is no biggie while comparing to your business...
i mean these foundation steps are very crucial for your future business so why would you spoil it just because of sig's
as you see above user was complaining ,it creates doubts and negativity....which is not good.

its your professional business thread change the self moderated thing. Smiley

edit :-

███    ███
           ███    ███
           ███    ███
█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███▀██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
███▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████▀
           ███    ███
           ███    ███
           ███    ███
BTCitGoG

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
║  How To Play Features FAQ Results Signature Campaign Twitter Campaign Contest Contact Us  ║
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

╔═══════════╗
How To Play
╚═══════════╝

Don't know how to play on BTCitGoG ,don't worry we will help.Playing on BTCitGoG is very easy

Visit BTCitGoG ,you will see buttons Huh?.1. .2. .3. .4. .5. .6. .7. .8. .9. .10.
Click on your lucky number that you want to bet on.
A bitcoin address will shown to send btc like this 1YourBetAddressxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
You send btc to shown address and wait for round to end (check the countdown timer).   *minimum is 0.002BTC
When round ends winning number will added to results page and users who placed bets on this number gets 10x amount directly to the address from which you sent btc for betting.

╔═══════════╗
║    Features   ║
╚═══════════╝

No Registrations required
 Anonymous Gambling
 No Deposit/Withdrawal Fees
 Complete Winner result history
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org