Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitgold - Legit or scam ? - page 4. (Read 4775 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
January 21, 2016, 05:20:16 AM
That's not exactly what I asked for honestly , I'm using Bitgold and I think it's legit . I made this thread to collect reviews from users who used Bitgold before .
To see if we should keep Bitgold.com on the scam list or not . So if you already used it please post your experience with them.

User satisfaction is very different from scam, the company is as legit as it comes, if you think they're scamming people you should report to proper authorities.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 21, 2016, 05:11:46 AM
That's not exactly what I asked for honestly , I'm using Bitgold and I think it's legit . I made this thread to collect reviews from users who used Bitgold before .
To see if we should keep Bitgold.com on the scam list or not . So if you already used it please post your experience with them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 21, 2016, 04:36:52 AM
To me bitgold is a scam, I opened an account with them last year get verified and I was giving the 0.25g bonus but when I check it recently I have been charged 0.25g for what I don't know anything about.
they called it Canadian something, so annoying.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
January 21, 2016, 02:14:45 AM
As requested here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13621760 I'm making this thread and based on the reviews given we will see if we should keep Bitgold on the Scam list or not .
So I'd like from people to be fair and give their reviews about Bitgold (the more reviews , the best ) [Give your review only if you used them already]

Newbie - Junior members accounts reviews won't be taken seriously .
Pages:
Jump to: