Pages:
Author

Topic: bitgowallet withdrawals - page 2. (Read 319 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5630
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
April 27, 2020, 10:24:29 AM
Yes, but if someone transferred my funds to another wallet via VPN, convert those funds to monero and transferred them to the next one, is it really difficult to know who did it?

You can put it in the category of the impossible, and consider it a path of no return. If it's a bigger amount of money, and you can prove that BitGo is responsible for some security failure, then you could take some legal steps, and submit the action for damages.

This is stated in BitGo Terms :

1.3 Managing Your Keys.
BitGo controls only one of the three private keys for a Digital Asset wallet provided by the Service. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of the other two private keys. If you appoint a third party to control one or more of your private key(s), whether or not such appointment is made through the Service (e.g., through a key recovery service), BitGo is not responsible for the actions or omissions of such third party. Control of these keys will allow such third party to transfer all of your Digital Assets from your wallets and you may never regain those Digital Assets.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 27, 2020, 10:23:54 AM
How many coins you lost? I think I can help you

Approximately 15 bitcoins
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
April 27, 2020, 10:17:46 AM
How many coins you lost? I think I can help you
April 27, 2020, 10:12:56 AM
You mean Bitgo.com? Not sure how could someone get access to your private keys when the wallet doesn't let you export them but if someone withdrew the funds from your account, then all you can do is reach out to the support, they might be able to give you the IP address... but I doubt that would be of too much help...

Yes, but if someone transferred my funds to another wallet via VPN, convert those funds to monero and transferred them to the next one, is it really difficult to know who did it?
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
April 27, 2020, 09:45:38 AM
You mean Bitgo.com? Not sure how could someone get access to your private keys when the wallet doesn't let you export them but if someone withdrew the funds from your account, then all you can do is reach out to the support, they might be able to give you the IP address... but I doubt that would be of too much help...
April 27, 2020, 09:30:54 AM
I use the bitgowallet to store my coins. I believe that someone got my private keys and stole my coins, is it possible to find out who did it?
Pages:
Jump to: