Pages:
Author

Topic: BiTiB - Let us trade for you - page 2. (Read 2746 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
August 27, 2016, 08:53:39 PM
I am still watching your activities from a distance however i am aware that most forex trading platforms has a demo account, would mind work on a demo account for at least 1 week to proof what you can do?
I will create a live account if i can see you making success with the demo account.

Dear Rick,

I don't like to trade on demo. Demo is just a placebo for gambler.  Smiley

For the reason best known to you alone, you have refused to reply my pm on the account creation.
Are you still managing peoples trading account?

Hey Rick i traded till friday for not less than 18 hours per day so after an hard work week I had sleep about 14 hours.  Yes I manage accounts and. I'm interested in manage your account. Too,  but now let me enjoy my week end. I'll contact you Monday morning for start trading
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 27, 2016, 03:08:03 PM
I am still watching your activities from a distance however i am aware that most forex trading platforms has a demo account, would mind work on a demo account for at least 1 week to proof what you can do?
I will create a live account if i can see you making success with the demo account.

Dear Rick,

I don't like to trade on demo. Demo is just a placebo for gambler.  Smiley

For the reason best known to you alone, you have refused to reply my pm on the account creation.
Are you still managing peoples trading account?
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
August 24, 2016, 02:18:52 PM
which brokers do you 'support'?

Who are the other 3 traders?
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
August 24, 2016, 04:09:53 AM

Dear Rick,

I don't like to trade on demo. Demo is just a placebo for gambler.  Smiley

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 24, 2016, 03:59:29 AM
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
August 20, 2016, 06:54:32 AM
B u m p  Smiley
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
August 17, 2016, 03:09:20 AM
After enjoing first day of USD\JPY call (22% profit sing yesterday Smiley )  for today we would  suggest this kind of position just to let open just 24 hours from now, with max loss risk around 30%:

- Cross: EUR\USD
- Trade: SHORT
- Leverage: 50x
- Entry Price: 1.1262 (market price)
- Stop Loss: 1.1330
- Take profit: 1.1170

*CLOSE POSITION BEFORE TOMORROW 10 AM GMT

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
August 16, 2016, 06:14:04 AM
We expect a JPY tumble. 100 against dollar is a warning alert, so we think that is time for open a multi week long position on USD/JPY. We  suggest this kind of position, with max loss risk around 35%:

- Cross: USD/JPY
- Trade: Long
- Leverage: 25x
- Entry Price: 100,05 (market price)
- Stop Loss: 98,60
- Take profit: 104.25

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
August 16, 2016, 05:43:42 AM
BiTiB offers you a highly profitable Managed Account Service on Forex Market

Our performance are always related to the level of risk that ours customers are available to support. We haven't limit in potential profit, but we trade carefully according to a fixed risk.

Managed Forex Investment Accounts are our core business and BiTiB consists of 4 Professional Traders that manage your brokerage account on your behalf.

Whether you are a small or large investor; we can assist you with your investment goals. Our phylosophy is "Coin will be always in your hand" because we trade on your preferred Broker.

BiTiB.eu manage trading account according customer's risk profile.
We trade on custromer's broker, so fund are always in his hand.

We have a good tracking record. According to risk, we could earn daily profit starting from 5% to over 100% . Here we post  our last trading Result:

http://imgur.com/a/fnPlZ

http://www.bitib.eu

Contact Us:
Email: [email protected]

Linkedin Profile:
https://cy.linkedin.com/in/bitibeu

Pages:
Jump to: