Pages:
Author

Topic: BitInfoCharts.com - Cryptocoins comparison site - page 2. (Read 8948 times)

W5k
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
- added Vericoin
- added user agents stats and percentage of coin users who use another coin (example: http://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/#bottom)

Not big on VRC but interesting I guess.

Do like the common users features, nice work.
W5k
- added Vericoin
- added user agents stats and percentage of coin users who use another coin (example: http://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/#bottom)
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Requesting adds of:
MAID
XCP
XMR**
QORA
CRYPT
ANC
CLOAK
SUPER
TAC
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Monero?
W5k
- added information from github for coins (last commit date, last release, stars count)
W5k
- added exchange: Vault of Satoshi
W5k
- added Blackcoin
W5k
Also add Quebecoin pls.
Actually there is partial support for Quebecoin http://bitinfocharts.com/quebecoin/

Add sharecoin next week please.
Thank you !
To fully support coin I need to install coin's client and explorer, which takes considerable portion of resources. So I do it for relatively big coins.
To partially support, coin must be traded on supported exchanges(bittrex, poloniex, mintpal, cryptsy, coins-e, btc38, bter, cavirtex,fxbtc, kraken, btc-e, bitstamp, btcchina, vircurex, bitfinex) with trade volume 0.5btc/day (or more) and have explorer based on Abe (or at least page which shows total number of coins at the moment).
Activity: 14
Also add Quebecoin pls.
Activity: 14
Add sharecoin next week please.
Thank you !
W5k
- added Darkcoin
- added 7-day background charts for main page and markets page
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
whatmine.com is far better than this. But it is always better to do something than nothing.
W5k
wow

0.7386 minutes confirmation on dogecoin Cheesy

good site Smiley
Yes, it was average confirmation time based on last 20 found blocks at that time.
To be able to move your Dogecoins you need 6 such confirmations (in case of freshly mined coins - 240 confirmations)
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Nice site
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
wow

0.7386 minutes confirmation on dogecoin Cheesy

good site Smiley
W5k
Do you know if the Terracoin and Freicoin profitablity to BTC Charts are correct.  Terracoin seems especially high right now it's about 4 times BTC in terms of profit can this be correct?
I was forced to remove profitability charts (to many different algorithms for different coins: sha-2, scrypt, sha-3, mixed...)

Recent changes:
 2014-04-11  added ZetaCoin
 2014-04-13  added "Reddit subscribers" and "Tweets per day" for all coins from supported markets
Activity: 33
Do you know if the Terracoin and Freicoin profitablity to BTC Charts are correct.  Terracoin seems especially high right now it's about 4 times BTC in terms of profit can this be correct?
Activity: 20
Hi all,
I present to you my humble attempt to compare most used cryptocurrencies. I hope someone will find this useful.

http://bitinfocharts.com/

Coins present:
  Bitcoin
  Litecoin
  Namecoin
  Terracoin
  PPcoin
  Novacoin
  Freicoin
  Feathercoin

Available comparisons:
  Number of unique transactions per day
  Average block size
  Number of unique addresses per day
  Average difficulty per day
  Average hashrate (hash/s) per day

There is also short current info about each of this coins:
  Total coins
  Transactions last 24h
  Transactions avg. per hour   
  Coins sent last 24h
  Coins sent avg. per hour (last 24h)
  Blocks Count
  Blocks last 24h   
  Blocks avg. per hour (last 24h)   
  Difficulty   
  Network Hashrate (avg. yesterday)

Please let me know if you find errors or have any comments / suggestions.

Just checked it out, can;t seem to find any errors and it looks pretty awesome. Nice job and will def. use in the future Smiley
W5k
Is this supposed to be a "comparison" site? 

If so, you probably don't want the word "comparations"  but "comparison" since "comparations" means something different that does not seem applicable to what you are doing here.

Looks interesting otherwise.  ;-)
Thanks, I fixed it. English is not my native language  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: