Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitinstant Connected to Boston Marathon Bombing? - page 2. (Read 2329 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Look for the bear necessities!!
I think that the pain sadness of the deaths and injuries of Americans is still too fresh.
@OP - Fuck off

I just want to get to the bottom of this so that those responsible can be brought to justice.

Do you have friends and/or family in Boston?
Are you waiting for them to reply to your text messages or phone calls to tell you they didn't die today?

Fortunately I have no friends nor family
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
I think that the pain sadness of the deaths and injuries of Americans is still too fresh.
@OP - Fuck off

I just want to get to the bottom of this so that those responsible can be brought to justice.

Do you have friends and/or family in Boston?
Are you waiting for them to reply to your text messages or phone calls to tell you they didn't die today?
@OP - Fuck off

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
@OP - Fuck off
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
Ah, fuck it. Our SEO mojo was horrible, anyway.

Your theory is still bs.
Is Bitinstant and their CEO, Charlie Shrem, connected to the Boston Marathon Bombing?  Is this why their support staff has been nonexistent and uncommunicative lately--because they have been holding secret meetings with Al Qaeda?  Lets look at the facts:

1. Charlie Shrem is known leader of a secret society revolved around the implementation and promotion of a hacker anti-government currency.

2. He is a confirmed speaker of Arabic, an axis of evil terrorist language.

3. He travels around the world for "business opportunities" making secret deals.

4. He lives in NY, a common terrorist hub.

5. He is part of the "inner banking circle" in Israel.

Make your own conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: