Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitkapital - we keep finance sexy - page 2. (Read 5304 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 14, 2016, 09:09:46 AM
Wow, with trading results like that, you should be rich by now huh?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 14, 2016, 07:07:34 AM
It still baffles me that why would a legit company register its domain name using whois guard. If you are there for the long run, you would not be afraid of people knowing your registration information, more so for an investment company. Nice share names you have too Cheesy

@Quartx,

I am a public person, and not only will I send my ID scan to the shareholders together with the signed copy of the funding agreement, but also each legal document showing that Bitkapital is authorized to perform its operations will be presented publicly. If there is a way to take the WHOIS guard back, and if that will make investors happier, I can do it as well.

Moreover, it also seems that many investment management companies register their domain names under a WHOIS guard. So we follow the fashion.

Best,

Jian
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
May 14, 2016, 06:58:41 AM
It still baffles me that why would a legit company register its domain name using whois guard. If you are there for the long run, you would not be afraid of people knowing your registration information, more so for an investment company. Nice share names you have too Cheesy
May 14, 2016, 06:50:48 AM

UPDATE

19 shares have been sold in the first phase of the ICO, each representing 1% ownership of Bitkapital Exchange. The second phase is active between 16-30 June. For details, you may check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitkapital-ico-is-live-2nd-phase-crowdsale-between-16-30-june-1471855.
April 01, 2016, 12:06:31 PM

This thread is locked. Please join Wavestalk to tune in the developments.

BITKAPITAL: BLOCKCHAIN-BASED FINANCIAL SERVICES COMPANY

Project Summary

Bitkapital will operate on the Waves platform. To learn more about Waves, please visit wavesplatform.com and the Bitcointalk announcement thread.

We aim to provide two different services:

1) Bitkapital Exchange - Turkish lira gateway to the Waves platform. The company operating as a gateway will be registered in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, and will apply for being the TRY gateway to the Waves platform. The service and market details are discussed in the whitepaper.

2) Bitkapital Investments - Investment funds on the Waves platform. The fund company will be registered in the British Virgin Islands, and will be the first investment fund provider to issue shares on blockchain. The investments will be made in NASDAQ large-cap stocks, and the profits will be distributed as dividends on the Waves platform. Our trading performance track record is reachable at https://bitkapital.com/track.html.

Post Script

This article gives a very good insight on the concept of digital assets: http://bitfury.com/content/5-white-papers-research/bitfury-digital_assets_on_public_blockchains-1.pdf

Post Post-Script

Bitkapital is an independent blockchain-finance initiative which aims to operate on the Waves platform. We are not an approved gateway or anything alike whatsoever. Thus, we officially have no relation at all with the Waves platform, nor its developers, officers, directors, employees, or agents. Please do regard Bitkapital as being related to the Waves platform only by way of an intention on our part, in that, we intend to set up the company and apply for being a gateway.
Pages:
Jump to: