Pages:
Author

Topic: bitlaunder.com = SCAM! - page 2. (Read 13640 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
April 16, 2014, 03:40:04 PM
Why did the site owner used the word "launder" instead of "mixer"?
It really doesn't sound good with launder IMO.
In the end they're the same thing though aren't they? But yes indeed laundering sounds worse as it's associated with crime. I doubt calling it a mixer would make it "more legal" though.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2014, 01:51:27 PM
Why did the site owner used the word "launder" instead of "mixer"?
It really doesn't sound good with launder IMO.
April 16, 2014, 08:54:22 AM
Damn even the name sounds like a scam
That's because laundering money is a crime, or at least mostly related to illegally obtained money. In this case, it sounds like illegally obtained bitcoins being laundered.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 16, 2014, 05:37:44 AM
Damn even the name sounds like a scam
Activity: 406
April 15, 2014, 09:35:22 PM
Site looks pretty cool and useful for those who are paranoid about being anonymous like me. Might use them in the future if it is legit.
April 15, 2014, 05:16:05 PM
OMG now we launder BTC?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore!

why is it so hard to have a wallet on the pc at home one on phone and go to an internet cafe instal a btc wallet send the coins from phone to that wallet and then back to another address you own!

set up a small blog where you ask for donations

problem sloved!

It's not really "laundering," in the sense people think it is. Read my earlier posts. He really should have just called it a mixing service. And there are many wallets/sites that do mixing as it is.

I think I can do a better job than him

but there is still something that doesn't work in my head

for example i have 50000BTC that I mined and I want to make 55000BTC

I offer laundering service to people who need it for a free

After 2 months police is knocking on my door?WTF do I do?

take your hard disk and pull a magnet over it, if you don't own a magnet, get one Cheesy
That sure is a good way to remove the evidence.
However, a better advice would be reading the laws in your own country about money laundering before offering such a service.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2014, 04:40:28 PM
OMG now we launder BTC?

why is it so hard to have a wallet on the pc at home one on phone and go to an internet cafe instal a btc wallet send the coins from phone to that wallet and then back to another address you own!

problem sloved!

It's not really "laundering," in the sense people think it is. Read my earlier posts. He really should have just called it a mixing service. And there are many wallets/sites that do mixing as it is.

take your hard disk and pull a magnet over it, if you don't own a magnet, get one Cheesy
April 15, 2014, 12:58:20 PM
Why were you laundering coins in the first place?  Cheesy

These sites always seem shady regardless.
many more 'anonimous' services like this will come be careful
Yeah, they'll most likely take your money and run. Don't trust everyone on the internet.
Activity: 266
April 12, 2014, 06:50:44 PM
Why were you laundering coins in the first place?  Cheesy

These sites always seem shady regardless.
many more 'anonimous' services like this will come be careful
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
April 12, 2014, 06:41:54 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 12, 2014, 04:43:36 PM
I know this is a relatively old thread, but I've used this service several times already. 

Money is sent in a timely manner. 

Does require 2FA in order to release funds.   

No issues thus far.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
February 12, 2014, 11:54:37 AM
OMG now we launder BTC?

problem sloved!

Good question. I don't think that'd happen though. Not really sure.

I mean think about it like this. If you put your money on to an exchange and then withdraw it, it's effectively mixed, right? Are they also at risk then?

Not really! I would tend to say they are not mixed at all! If they ask for ID!

Well, you could use gambling sites instead of exchanges then.
Just deposit your btc to a gambling site, withdraw it, deposit to another gambling site, and withdraw it. Done.
Of course, you would be using proxy / tor to signup those sites.  Wink

buy proxy with btc while you have 3 free proxy's enabled for additional protection!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2014, 06:35:51 PM
OMG now we launder BTC?

problem sloved!

Good question. I don't think that'd happen though. Not really sure.

I mean think about it like this. If you put your money on to an exchange and then withdraw it, it's effectively mixed, right? Are they also at risk then?

Not really! I would tend to say they are not mixed at all! If they ask for ID!

Well, you could use gambling sites instead of exchanges then.
Just deposit your btc to a gambling site, withdraw it, deposit to another gambling site, and withdraw it. Done.
Of course, you would be using proxy / tor to signup those sites.  Wink
February 08, 2014, 08:00:19 PM
I have personally not tried this website, but it seems to have more than 1 complaint against it.
Be cautious.
Activity: 350
February 08, 2014, 07:37:14 PM
and to be really anonymous the thing will be like this

1.get some BTC (mining or buying doesn't matter)
2.go out in the real world and use public wi-fi and move your coins in several wallets, do this with a proxy subscription or VPN (paid with BTC, for easier usage your label wallet address should contain the name of the proxy/VPN never and NEVER use the same proxy for 2 different wallets!) and transfer the coins from one IP to another several times(from 6 and up with at least 3 different wi-fi networks if by mistake you used the same proxy VPN with 2 different wallets then you have to multiply the numbers above with at least 2!)
3.Set up a blog (where you sell paintings made by you or anything else that can be considered art) and access it a lot! By a lot I would like to say at least 500 times with different hours(If the proxy/VPN is from USA then try to visit your site at a normal time in that country usually work hours because that's when everybody is on facebook clicking links!) and different country! No one will believe that a site with 3 request sold items worth of 10BTC!(After you laundered your money just send some drawings you made on primary school to some random addresses around the globe!)
4.Donate small amounts from different wallets to your official wallet!
5.Enjoy!

Might sound complicated , Might be complicated! But at least you will sleep good!

You overcomplicate things, lol. Using a mixing service you simply send funds -> receive funds. It's as easy as that.
legendary
February 08, 2014, 07:27:56 PM
and to be really anonymous the thing will be like this

1.get some BTC (mining or buying doesn't matter)
2.go out in the real world and use public wi-fi and move your coins in several wallets, do this with a proxy subscription or VPN (paid with BTC, for easier usage your label wallet address should contain the name of the proxy/VPN never and NEVER use the same proxy for 2 different wallets!) and transfer the coins from one IP to another several times(from 6 and up with at least 3 different wi-fi networks if by mistake you used the same proxy VPN with 2 different wallets then you have to multiply the numbers above with at least 2!)
3.Set up a blog (where you sell paintings made by you or anything else that can be considered art) and access it a lot! By a lot I would like to say at least 500 times with different hours(If the proxy/VPN is from USA then try to visit your site at a normal time in that country usually work hours because that's when everybody is on facebook clicking links!) and different country! No one will believe that a site with 3 request sold items worth of 10BTC!(After you laundered your money just send some drawings you made on primary school to some random addresses around the globe!)
4.Donate small amounts from different wallets to your official wallet!
5.Enjoy!

Might sound complicated , Might be complicated! But at least you will sleep good!
Activity: 350
February 08, 2014, 07:12:03 PM
I did mis-speak....or mis-type as it were.  I should have said mixing.

I prefer it this way.  Not that I am doing or need to do anything nefarious or otherwise "shady", I just prefer, when possible, to exercise my beliefs that if I am not doing anything to hurt others, it is no one's business what I do with my money and prefer to have some sort of medium/currency that is not traceable.  It simply makes me feel I am still free.....although there is plenty to argue that "WE" are not.  

Mixing them simply makes me feel better.  Using a service is simply more convenient that starting a blog and taking donations.

If anyone asks about my "laundering" my coins, I can simply say take it up with the site that offers the service.....and my attorney.  Wink

Very true. I can completely understand that view, too. I believe privacy should be a given unless I do something to not deserve it. Nobody needs to know I drink Vanilla Coke. Or that I like pizza. While knowing that doesn't hurt me, it's the principle.
Activity: 434
February 08, 2014, 07:09:22 PM

I prefer it this way.  Not that I am doing or need to do anything nefarious or otherwise "shady", I just prefer, when possible, to exercise my beliefs that if I am not doing anything to hurt others, it is no one's business what I do with my money and prefer to have some sort of medium/currency that is not traceable.  It simply makes me feel I am still free.....although there is plenty to argue that "WE" are not.  

Mixing them simply makes me feel better.  Using a service is simply more convenient that starting a blog and taking donations.

If anyone asks about my "laundering" my coins, I can simply say take it up with the site that offers the service.....and my attorney.  Wink

You should learn that the best things in life are done with your own hands!

that's a very nice way of calling someone a sock puppet. i'll remember that one  Cheesy
legendary
February 08, 2014, 07:07:15 PM

You should learn that the best things in life are done with your own hands!
Pages:
Jump to: