Pages:
Author

Topic: BitLotto Mining Pool - [Mine to win!] [Proportional + Jackpots + 0% Fees] - page 2. (Read 9517 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Default BitLotto contribution is set to 5.0% BTW

You should really use that in your example instead of 3%

Whoops changed one and not the other! Thanks!
Hey I went ahead and joined.  BTC is basically a lottery anyway, I might as well make it more of a gamble!  (especially with my puny radeon 4670).

I don't see anyway to contact you on the site, but it looks like there might be a small bus.  My miner shows me mining at about 33,000 k/hash, but the top panel of the site shows 3.3m/hash...I'm new to BTC, but I would assume that should be 33m/hash.

And I just checked again and now it says "53." and the overall pool speed is showing exactly 1.0Ghash, so I assume you're still working on it.  It's a very novel idea, though, I hope it takes off a bit.

Let me know if you need any help testing, I'd be happy to help.

EDIT:  Wait, are you running your own BitLotto, or buying tickets for us at Bittlotto.com?  If it's the latter, that just seems like giving you unnecessary control (no offense).

Thanks for trying it out! This pool isn't affiliated with BitLotto at all, the tickets are just virtual tickets created by the pool - I hope that's not confusing, I didn't realize there was a BitLotto until I already made the thing Cheesy

My hash rate estimations are all over the place for some reason, I need a better method - i'm using (10 shares * 2^32)/(time val of share 0 - time value of share 9). Any ideas?

My 750mHash is always pointed at the pool, but I know the hash rate is wildly inaccurate right now - looking for a better way to do it...

Activity: 551
Merit: 500
Default BitLotto contribution is set to 5.0% BTW

You should really use that in your example instead of 3%
Activity: 20
Hey I went ahead and joined.  BTC is basically a lottery anyway, I might as well make it more of a gamble!  (especially with my puny radeon 4670).

I don't see anyway to contact you on the site, but it looks like there might be a small bus.  My miner shows me mining at about 33,000 k/hash, but the top panel of the site shows 3.3m/hash...I'm new to BTC, but I would assume that should be 33m/hash.

And I just checked again and now it says "53." and the overall pool speed is showing exactly 1.0Ghash, so I assume you're still working on it.  It's a very novel idea, though, I hope it takes off a bit.

Let me know if you need any help testing, I'd be happy to help.

EDIT:  Wait, are you running your own BitLotto, or buying tickets for us at Bittlotto.com?  If it's the latter, that just seems like giving you unnecessary control (no offense).
Anyone? We do have a 1 BTC jackpot and all Cheesy
Finally! It's working! Cheesy

NOT ASSOCIATED WITH BITLOTTO.COM!

BitLotto Mining Pool
www.bitlottopool.com
-----------------------------------
BitLotto is a Bitcoin mining pool that lets you automatically allocate a percentage of your mining proceeds to purchasing BitLotto tickets!

How it works:

This pool uses a proportional payout system, meaning that every time a block is found, its reward is split between participants according to the number of shares they submitted.

Choose a percentage of you earnings that will be allocated towards purchasing BitLotto tickets for the next drawing. So for example, if you earn 1.234 BTC during a round, and your BitLotto contribution is set to 5.0%, you allocate 0.03702 BTC towards your first BitLotto ticket! So instead of paying for fees, you're paying to essentially try your luck in the BitLotto! BitLotto tickets are automatically added to your account whenever your BitLotto contribution reaches 0.05 BTC.

BitLotto tickets will automatically be purchased through your BitLotto contribution percentage that is specified in your user control panel. These tickets will be entered into the next drawing at the end of each round, with each ticket increasing your odds of winning the next jackpot.

There will be a winner every time a block is found. At the end of each round (whenever a block is found) the pool will randomly choose a BitLotto ticket to payout the current jackpot to the lucky miner! (Pool takes 5% of each jackpot) Winners will be notified via email, and should receive payment to their Bitcoin wallet shortly after the block receives 120 confirmations.
-----------------------------------
Please give it a try to see if you can connect, so I can get an idea how many users this thing can support and of course where the bugs are Cheesy

Sign up for an account (just email and bitcoin wallet address) and the site will email you a temporary password (check your spam folder, gmail seems to not like my site mailbot)

Criticism and comments welcome!

MasterMiner

How to connect:

First sign up on bitlottopool.com, then ....

Windows:

poclbm.exe -d1 --host=bitlottopool.com --port=8337 --user=email_address --pass=your_wallet_address_goes_here
phoenix.exe -u http://email_address:[email protected]:8337/ -k poclbm DEVICE=1

Linux:

./poclbm.py -d1 --host=bitlottopool.com --port=8337 --user=email_address --pass=your_wallet_address_goes_here
./phoenix.py -u http://email_address:[email protected]:8337/ -k poclbm DEVICE=1

Example:

poclbm.exe -d1 --host=bitlottopool.com --port=8337 [email protected] --pass=15aQZJnnnTLAfrpmj7SsF26aMPV5ZfFFdz
Pages:
Jump to: