Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitlum.io Made LN Easy -Nodeless- No Channel Deposit and Fair Exchange & Wallet - page 2. (Read 325 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 197
i am joined microlancer and earned 1000 satoshi for followed twitter, so i want to transfer to bitlum.io.
after that can i transfer 1000 sat to  blockchain address?,
Activity: 1430
Merit: 513
Although it's custodial, its a very usefull service and open source .
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Bitlum.io has made a chrome extension wallet that is super easy to use
just installed and look easy to use. but, let's me know how to back up my wallet?
As I understand, you should trust them so you can use this service as both parties must be connected to the network "online."
In other words, you have to trust a third party "maybe this will be removed in the future" and therefore you should try it with the least possible money. "They had gifts of 2500 Satoshi."

In this phase the exchange of funds shall require the user to trust us to pass these funds onto the target/destination address. We aim to eliminate this trust in a later phase once the lightning atomic swaps are available (shout out to Conner Fromknecht, Lightning Labs)
just installed and look easy to use. but, let's me know how to back up my wallet?
Its custodial and beta so dont use large amounts, then again LN isnt meant for large amounts.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
Bitlum.io has made a chrome extension wallet that is super easy to use , you can even use the exchange service they have http://ZigZag.io its low fee's on LN to BTC and even lower fee's on BTC to LN.Pair these with site's like microlancer.io to make BTC on LN and use ZigZag.io's low fee's on LN to BTC and even lower fee's on BTC to LN.

LN has been pretty complicated up to this point , this chrome extension is what LN needed for mass adoption and I think it should have a spotlight shined on it.
The ZigZag exchange makes it that much easier to utilize

Great Job to the team at Bitlum.io and ZigZag Dennis and Andrey have really contributed to LN on a major scale!

Pages:
Jump to: