Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Antminer X3 -- 220KH+ Cryponight - 550W - page 11. (Read 18877 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
That was referring to the Pre 5-30 which he was quite wrong about. I mine BCN now. He's also wrong about the bytecoin daily which is 6-6.50  a day now. Remember... my electric meter still runs backwards.

And I am still jealous of that. Wink

The problem is the options are so slim at the moment; Bytecoin is kind of a shit coin, so if you're flipping it daily for another coin, you're golden, but it's not one to hold IMO. It was the first coin I mined on a netbook when I was first learning about mining, and everyone was talking about what a scam it was. There aren't any better options atm, I'm mining it right now too, but I am probably going to start cashing it out into BTC weekly, because UNGH.

Still, not complaining, my X3 is and has earned well for me (I'm holding 3x the ETN I was before I bought it), just that it's a little depressing that it mines nothing really worth it. Then again, I bought an A3, and Sia isn't exactly ETH, so...

Yes, I will be flipping them to something with potential. I unlocked 5 blocks so far with that UK pool, got nice bonuses for doing it.

Wrong!  6.50 a day. Get it right! While gpu's still chugging @ 3???

Right, and just a week ago your ASIC was making $19-22 per day... It's like you are willfully ignoring the trend here.

WRONG!!! $29.00 a day...get it right! ETN. BCN is now 6.50 Facts! like it or not.

You seem to think you are proving me wrong because a week ago you were making $29/day rather than $19-22/day, but that only makes the downward trend in earnings even worse... I shall refrain on commenting on what this says about your mental faculties.

Your a legend in YOUR own mind, math challenged maybe.. not my place to judge. Meanwhile I'll keep taking the 6.50 which is more than your doing no doubt.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184

Right, and just a week ago your ASIC was making $19-22 per day... It's like you are willfully ignoring the trend here.

WRONG!!! $29.00 a day...get it right! ETN. BCN is now 6.50 Facts! like it or not.

You seem to think you are proving me wrong because a week ago you were making $29/day rather than $19-22/day, but that only makes the downward trend in earnings even worse... I shall refrain on commenting on what this says about your mental faculties.

Activity: 434
Merit: 52
That was referring to the Pre 5-30 which he was quite wrong about. I mine BCN now. He's also wrong about the bytecoin daily which is 6-6.50  a day now. Remember... my electric meter still runs backwards.

And I am still jealous of that. Wink

The problem is the options are so slim at the moment; Bytecoin is kind of a shit coin, so if you're flipping it daily for another coin, you're golden, but it's not one to hold IMO. It was the first coin I mined on a netbook when I was first learning about mining, and everyone was talking about what a scam it was. There aren't any better options atm, I'm mining it right now too, but I am probably going to start cashing it out into BTC weekly, because UNGH.

Still, not complaining, my X3 is and has earned well for me (I'm holding 3x the ETN I was before I bought it), just that it's a little depressing that it mines nothing really worth it. Then again, I bought an A3, and Sia isn't exactly ETH, so...
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
The problem is now your asic profitability is going to keep going down especially as bitmain keeps making and selling bigger asic  now to make any money you need to buy bigger and more expensive and so on and so on as the difficulty keeps going up and up now the only one's making money is Bitmain and big time farmers with bitmain connections you and I will no longer be able to mine these coins and make money that asics are released for, This is my problem with asic I've owned them and sold them because they where costing more in power than I was making
Activity: 2
What process technology do you guys think is on the X3? 16nm like the S9?
Unbelievable. This Doorstopper dropped from 200usd per day (when you guys bought it) to 4usd per day today! Wow

Wrong!  6.50 a day. Get it right! While gpu's still chugging @ 3???

The X3 can't mine ETN, it forked. And you're still ignoring the fact that a gpu costs much less and uses much less electricity for that $3.

Activity: 434
Merit: 52
Unbelievable. This Doorstopper dropped from 200usd per day (when you guys bought it) to 4usd per day today! Wow

Wrong!  6.50 a day. Get it right! While gpu's still chugging @ 3???

The X3 can't mine ETN, it forked. And you're still ignoring the fact that a gpu costs much less and uses much less electricity for that $3.

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

I ROIed my X3 in one day, yep flipped it and made $300 on top of it!!

Well done!  Don't tell the gpu crew.

That's about true of every Asic out there, my L3+ made about $200 a day each when they first released batch 1

Now you can get one for under $500 that barely makes anything

Same story every time. Expensive asics that turns into super expensive Doorstoppers
OTFLMAO!!! GPU's leading the way, boat anchor central.

I ROIED my gpus in no time with RVN 0xBTC XDAG and many others that you can't not will ever mine. You will never ROI. NEVER EVER.

Wrong again! OTFL. You'll ROI in 2037 no doubt! Your intelligence precedes you. LOL  (can't not) OTFLMAO

Hahaha I can feel your pain
OTFL- join the gpu party at the bottom of the sea. LOL  Still laughing @ "can't not will ever"  Lots of 2nd graders laughing at that too.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I ROIed my X3 in one day, yep flipped it and made $300 on top of it!!

That's about true of every Asic out there, my L3+ made about $200 a day each when they first released batch 1

Same story every time. Expensive asics that turns into super expensive Doorstoppers

I ROIED my gpus in no time with RVN 0xBTC XDAG and many others that you can't not will ever mine. You will never ROI. NEVER EVER.

Wrong again! OTFL. You'll ROI in 2037 no doubt! Your intelligence precedes you. LOL  (can't not) OTFLMAO

Hahaha I can feel your pain

Pages:
Jump to: