Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain Launches the New Antminer B3 Miner - page 33. (Read 16296 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I have one on hand already!!! Grin
Finally I got it!hanks Innosilicone!

Its small, maybe half size of antminer S9. Will start making some$

Newbie is the only one who's received one, for all others shipped today from china or hasn't shipped yet ... hmmm ... This isn't the INNOSILICON thread...  Huh
Damn!!! you rigth, newbie status!!! Grin my B3 was shipped today!!!!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
  Located USA, in PA, paid duty fee and went to pick up at DHL location. They told me it need another day after payment to deliver. cant post image because of my newbie status!  Still working on setting up, thinking of Supernova pool

Dang. I'm in Harrisburg and didn't get mine Sad
I'm in Harrisburg area too!!!! Grin

Small world! Pick it up from the Derry Street hub? I live about three miles from there.
  Located USA, in PA, paid duty fee and went to pick up at DHL location. They told me it need another day after payment to deliver. cant post image because of my newbie status!  Still working on setting up, thinking of Supernova pool

I'm in Harrisburg area too!!!! Grin

when (what date) did you receive your shipping notification?

Recieved shipping notification and DHL tracking number on april 30 at 12:35am,
Activity: 94
Merit: 11

Newbie is the only one who's received one, for all others shipped today from china or hasn't shipped yet ... hmmm ... This isn't the INNOSILICON thread...  Huh

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

when (what date) did you receive your shipping notification?

Can you post photos, please? Where are you located? How are you mining with no public pool?
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
That price drop for batch 2 was crazy... and I didn't receive any coupon

Neither did I.

There were photos (not sure if real or not) that popped up on Chinese Discord channel showing the chat between Bitmain staff and some dude who threatened to kill himself at Bitmain headquarters, saying that they will expose Bitmain to the state: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/389630998729719808/441277766634045451/image.png

Anyway, for those outside of China who did not receive a coupon - please make sure you email [email protected] and open a ticket at http://support.bitmain.com to make your voices heard. China complained loudly enough until they received favorable treatment.

Agreed , I did I'm hoping all other Batch 1 buyers do as well.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 8
I am amazed, seems early information about this was true, I thought those emails were spammed and it was fake. Why didn't they stated it officially before sending emails?
Can anyone put images here (seems some received)?
Also I read somewhere that first batch is bad and full of issues, is it true?

sattychrome
Viabtc is going to add pool for Bytom.

Some of them were shipped today, so no one got theirs yet. Will post pictures if I get mine soon.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
I am amazed, seems early information about this was true, I thought those emails were spammed and it was fake. Why didn't they stated it officially before sending emails?
Can anyone put images here (seems some received)?
Also I read somewhere that first batch is bad and full of issues, is it true?

sattychrome
Viabtc is going to add pool for Bytom.

Activity: 26
For those who shipped, can you confirm what time you ordered, and what time payment went through?

Time ordered: 04/24/2018 11:14pm EST
Time payment confirmed: 04/24/2018 11:43pm EST
Paid with: LTC
Shipped: No

My Date and Time is below and its shipped today May 2nd

Ordered Date: 2018-04-25 21:04:17
Payment Confirmed:2018-04-25 21:32:35
Paid with: BTC
Shipped: YES

I selected the shipping UPS
For those who shipped, can you confirm what time you ordered, and what time payment went through?

Time ordered: 04/24/2018 11:14pm EST
Time payment confirmed: 04/24/2018 11:43pm EST
Paid with: LTC
Shipped: No

Neither did I.

There were photos (not sure if real or not) that popped up on Chinese Discord channel showing the chat between Bitmain staff and some dude who threatened to kill himself at Bitmain headquarters, saying that they will expose Bitmain to the state: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/389630998729719808/441277766634045451/image.png

Anyway, for those outside of China who did not receive a coupon - please make sure you email [email protected] and open a ticket at http://support.bitmain.com to make your voices heard. China complained loudly enough until they received favorable treatment.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I may be wrong...but I think? you can only mine it on antpool (bitmain's pool)
others?
brad

I found this snippet of info earlier: "Apart from the cooperation with Bitmain, Bytom also signed cooperation contract with 8 wallet service provider: Kushen, imToken, Bitpie, Bixin, Kcash, Cobo, Bepal, Hufu and 9 mining pools: Ant pool, F2pool, BTCC, Spider pool, UUPOOL, Xiamen pool, Poolin, 91POOL and Viabtc."

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Mine is UPS and Shipped today. UPS tracking number shows Delivery on 05/04/2018.
Anyone knows which pool to mine??
Thanks in Advance

I may be wrong...but I think? you can only mine it on antpool (bitmain's pool)

others?

brad
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: