Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmain launches the Z9 Equihash miner - page 95. (Read 37184 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
Guys, don't forget that you are all responsibles to make Bitmain more and more powerful

They will building a HUGE farm on US, and you and all miners are screwed, because they will make better and better Asics than ones they selling to trolls, and they will not sell, only whem became obsolete to then

Thanks guys to ruined cryptos
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FYI, a good chunk of these may have been online for a few months at least. That means they've already had their effect on DIF. New batches may impact it.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
this is a great machine, low power consumption for home mining, great hash rate per $.

If your serious about mining sell your gpus and give them back to gamers.  2 year roi with gpu mining is a waste of everyones time. adapt or die
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Can any detectives find out how many have sold based on the payment address?

anyone who bought wanna post the bitmain address?

Looks like most of my transaction went here: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/1GyT8JDvh5cTpsLTXbGtgNjiEgzAfoJpWf/transactions

bitmain has more miners than just these for sale right now though so you can't be certain every transaction is for a Z9.
Activity: 41
Merit: 3
Can any detectives find out how many have sold based on the payment address?

anyone who bought wanna post the bitmain address?
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
This is pretty much the beginning of the end for Equihash GPU mining.

as they are already hashing... it's just that bitmain is ressource limited (energy, space, legislation). If you are a cheap efficient energy area and bitmain or it's affiliate arrives and suck all the juice, there will not be enough bitmain workers to defend against the locals, specially as bitmain farm will be the last place light up Smiley.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
for those of you in the US, are you opting for UPS or DHL shipping method?  DHL is cheaper but i'm a little worried about the disclaimer:

Generally, shipping with DHL takes 3-5 days. However, spot custom checks can lead to delays of up to 2 weeks. You will have 7 days to process customs clearance upon arrival in your country. If no action is taken, miners will be returned to the sender and extra costs will have to be covered by the customer.

which is the preferred shipping method in ur experience?

U sure dhl is slower? i have never heard of this.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This is pretty much the beginning of the end for Equihash GPU mining.
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
just wait for couple more days and see what happens
All of us want's to get batch 1 but in most cases they aren't worth it
just wait a bit more
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

me too !!! I said time and again... now even the cryptonightv7 is fpgaed Smiley. it goes faster and faster Smiley.
Activity: 4
I was suspicious when I noticed the substantial swings of hash rates on the Equihash coins in the last few weeks. Now the fear has become reality.

Not to sound apocalyptic, but you can see the similar swings on whattomine for NeoScrypt coins today. GoByte dropped 32% of its hashrate. 75% for Innova. 32% for TrezaCoin. 50% for CrowdCoin.

Looks like someone has done beta testing on NeoScrypt ASICs and quietly pulling them off the network, on the day of Z9 announcement?
Activity: 21
It's happening, the idea of decentralization are gone

Let's make Bitmain more powerful than ever, let's forget about tech and such ideas

The real purpose is money, money, money, let's squeeze everything until ends very soon
Gpu don't gurantee decentralisation and in real world less then .1% miner actually cares about tech. It was always about money. This is how you survive and thrive in a capitalist/realist world.

Yes, GPU guarantee decentralization, it worked and it's working

Cryptos are supposed to fight against monetary system, banks etc, not being equal to

We can all buy these units= decentralized.
Bitmain should always keep it to 1 unit per customer, unless they want another fork situation to happen. I think they have learned from their mistake.

^yup.^
Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Let's make Bitmain more powerful than ever, let's forget about tech and such ideas

The real purpose is money, money, money, let's squeeze everything until ends very soon
Gpu don't gurantee decentralisation and in real world less then .1% miner actually cares about tech. It was always about money. This is how you survive and thrive in a capitalist/realist world.

Cryptos are supposed to fight against monetary system, banks etc, not being equal to

Bitmain should always keep it to 1 unit per customer, unless they want another fork situation to happen. I think they have learned from their mistake.

Thats not true! Only Shop buyers can only buy one, if you have an direkt contact to an Bitmain key account manager you can order as much you can pay ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
These things are still for sale.  Surely even at 1 per account they must have sold more than 5k of them by now.
Activity: 10

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408

Activity: 45
My opinion is Say No to ASIC and make a hardfork ASAP.

1. Any cryptocurrency, once accept ASIC, will lose the ability to change algo forever.
There is one great crypto. Decred. But shhhh.
Activity: 3
Well I ordered one, paid on time with LTC and it says order expired now.

Lets see how this plays out..

Same thing .. paid with LTC withing 1h frame and now order shows still unpaid and expired. Blockchain link shows they received payment
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
for those of you in the US, are you opting for UPS or DHL shipping method?  DHL is cheaper but i'm a little worried about the disclaimer:

Generally, shipping with DHL takes 3-5 days. However, spot custom checks can lead to delays of up to 2 weeks. You will have 7 days to process customs clearance upon arrival in your country. If no action is taken, miners will be returned to the sender and extra costs will have to be covered by the customer.

I used to use UPS all the time but the last few times I used UPS each time they nagged me about paying additional customs fees.  So my last order I switched to DHL.  I think it took an extra day to get here but who knows which batch they will decide to inspect at customs for two weeks.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: