Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmark - page 32. (Read 622213 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 17, 2017, 07:34:55 PM
30/04/2017 - 01/05/2017 - you will remember that day
Quote from: 18.04
loading up.
5 days left
Temporarily Disabled
dont cry if you sell cheap
© fontase (he will write closer to pump)
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
April 17, 2017, 07:02:14 PM
Hello guys,
will time the new expectations to say about Btm and its course in the next weeks .. realists is to see is end of next week 75-80k .. I think this Coin will breaks the all-time high wide Far over 220k possible .. Much fun with the further win, and for the now once rejoiced you x6 is possible.
the next update comes Smiley

that was one of my last entries about btm:

March 13, 2017, 10:58:15 AM page 134

Very interesting to see how this project  makes week for weeks very good progress .. the new update will be available soon I am sure this will convince the people.
This Coin has due to its imp. And their crowd is very keen to be one of the big winners in 2017 this year ...In my opinion, the first beta version on March 26 will be the beginning of a steadily increasing volume and course until the final prayers on 26 April will be accompanied to a very nice trip to the moon .. look at it 2 months ago 7k a month ago 11k now 14 k ... to April are really conceivable 60-90k ...Now it's buying and backing the dev doing real great work and I'm convinced that this coin will explode in the near future ..Much success you all Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
April 17, 2017, 06:22:33 PM
Good work everyone! I look forward for the final release.
Activity: 29
April 17, 2017, 02:45:45 PM
$ 0.5 per coin? Its madness
I had sold all. GL bagholders!
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
April 17, 2017, 01:51:17 PM

Wow! Freeze release already done. The final release 23rd April. Good news for all holders of BTM. Next stop 70000

Bitmark dev team are leading minds in the blockchain field ... do your research and find that the developments and team does not need hype, the works are solid. No other devs have currently in use on a MAJOR exchange like Bitmark on Poloniex. This is only 1 of many more Real-time, Real world use of Bitmark.

Just bought a couple grand worth of Bitmark. Can easily see this doubling up after the drop.

Wow.. so many new accounts throwing money into the revolutionary bitmark network. I think it is safe to say Wallstreet has arrived. Blockchain 2.0.. 3.0.. forget about it! Chains? where we're going we don't need no chains.  Clearly these visionaries realize that working wallets are no longer necessary for success  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
April 17, 2017, 12:11:57 PM
We can see some crazy movements on Polo, deposit and withdraws are disabled for a long time.

Market cap is very low, there is plenty of room for growth.

2x, 3x, 5x, 10x everything possible.

I'm gonna invest 100 btc into this coin for long term
just waiting a bit dump
Activity: 38
April 17, 2017, 11:02:11 AM
Just bought a couple grand worth of Bitmark. Can easily see this doubling up after the drop.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
April 17, 2017, 03:24:59 AM
We can see some crazy movements on Polo, deposit and withdraws are disabled for a long time.

Market cap is very low, there is plenty of room for growth.

2x, 3x, 5x, 10x everything possible.

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
April 16, 2017, 07:51:36 PM
Bitmark dev team are leading minds in the blockchain field ... do your research and find that the developments and team does not need hype, the works are solid. No other devs have currently in use on a MAJOR exchange like Bitmark on Poloniex. This is only 1 of many more Real-time, Real world use of Bitmark.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
April 16, 2017, 03:17:23 PM
melvincarvalho [3:47 AM]
The Release Candidate of bitmark storage and bitmark passport is now available on github. 

https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark-storage/releases/tag/RC1

It is a freeze release with no new features expected between now and the 17.04 release due next week.  I have tested it quite a bit, and I believe it it the only implementation of Solid with all major bugs fixed.  But please give it at try either on your own computer with a web connection or on a server, or perhaps try out a server on scaleway for as little as 2.99 EUR / per month.  Documentation is also available in English:

https://project-bitmark.gitbooks.io/bitmark-storage/content/

Great! I will try to buy below 40k
Activity: 17
April 16, 2017, 02:49:11 PM
The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and now he's using git pull upstream to take other peoples' work and give the impression that bitmark is under development when in fact this shitcoin has stopped being developed since 2015 (if you don't count the 2016 commits on readme files and protocol version bumps) . Even his newest bitmark-app repository is just an empty electron instance  Cheesy

One search can answer this.

https://solid.mit.edu/

"Meet Our Team"

Melvin Carvalho is listed as contributor to Solid, along with Tim Berners-Lee

Conclusion, Bitmark developer is also working on an MIT Project with the man who invented the World Wide Web, and leveraging his own work in Bitmark Storage development. 

I knew this already, but the Bitmark blockchain has nothing to do with the Solid protocol.

Bizarre reply.

You knew already that what you said was the opposite of the truth.  You admit you were lying. Grin

Solid is his work, so is Bitmark Storage.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
April 16, 2017, 02:30:14 PM
The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and now he's using git pull upstream to take other peoples' work and give the impression that bitmark is under development when in fact this shitcoin has stopped being developed since 2015 (if you don't count the 2016 commits on readme files and protocol version bumps) . Even his newest bitmark-app repository is just an empty electron instance  Cheesy

"Meet Our Team"

Conclusion, Bitmark developer is also working on an MIT Project with the man who invented the World Wide Web, and leveraging his own work in Bitmark Storage development. 

I knew this already, but the Bitmark blockchain has nothing to do with the Solid protocol.
Activity: 17
April 16, 2017, 01:56:23 PM

"Meet Our Team"

Activity: 33
April 16, 2017, 11:36:03 AM
The Release Candidate of bitmark storage and bitmark passport is now available on github. 

It is a freeze release with no new features expected between now and the 17.04 release due next week.  I have tested it quite a bit, and I believe it it the only implementation of Solid with all major bugs fixed.  But please give it at try either on your own computer with a web connection or on a server, or perhaps try out a server on scaleway for as little as 2.99 EUR / per month.  Documentation is also available in English:

https://project-bitmark.gitbooks.io/bitmark-storage/content/assets/infographic.png

Wow! Freeze release already done. The final release 23rd April. Good news for all holders of BTM. Next stop 70000
Activity: 10
April 16, 2017, 11:15:39 AM

https://project-bitmark.gitbooks.io/bitmark-storage/content/assets/infographic.png
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
April 16, 2017, 09:00:15 AM
The selfish mining POS scammer named Melvin Carvalho is still unable to provide a technical explanation for this next Bitmark release. He techno-babbles on slack all day, but when you ask him how in the hell will his shitcoin be able to communicate with the solid protocol (a totally different technology) and bitmark passport, he freezes and switches the topic.

If the bitmark blockchain doesn't store any data other than the transaction data, then explain to me how the fuck will this techno babble piece of shit work ?

The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and now he's using git pull upstream to take other peoples' work and give the impression that bitmark is under development when in fact this shitcoin has stopped being developed since 2015 (if you don't count the 2016 commits on readme files and protocol version bumps) . Even his newest bitmark-app repository is just an empty electron instance  Cheesy

Under normal circumstances i would give this shitcoin a pass, but i can't get over the fact that the scammers behind this project have selfish mined bitmark for years (Forcing everyone else to generate orphans), until they got caught recently. Fuck them!

1. Tell us about the video which I posted above. Is it scam video?
2. Do you know that nobody can refill BTM balance on polo? It means price was not pumped by devs, team and etc. It is real market price with out any manipulation. Also devs dont have huge volume btm on polo. BTM wallet was disabled on polo BEFORE price increased.

P.S. obv many people wanna crush BTM rate before release and buy it cheaper and sell after 23rd April

LMFAO!

The video that you posted belongs to the other Bitmark. (www.bitmark.com). Do not confuse Bitmark.io (this selfish mined shitcoin) with Bitmark.com (the project that wants to compete with Factom)

Activity: 19
April 16, 2017, 04:54:07 AM
Will BTM price $ 1 or more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 16, 2017, 01:49:00 AM
Will BTM break 100000 sats ATH and go up like PIVX  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005
..like bright metal on a sullen ground.
April 16, 2017, 01:30:00 AM
The selfish mining POS scammer named Melvin Carvalho is still unable to provide a technical explanation for this next Bitmark release. He techno-babbles on slack all day, but when you ask him how in the hell will his shitcoin be able to communicate with the solid protocol (a totally different technology) and bitmark passport, he freezes and switches the topic.

If the bitmark blockchain doesn't store any data other than the transaction data, then explain to me how the fuck will this techno babble piece of shit work ?

The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and now he's using git pull upstream to take other peoples' work and give the impression that bitmark is under development when in fact this shitcoin has stopped being developed since 2015 (if you don't count the 2016 commits on readme files and protocol version bumps) . Even his newest bitmark-app repository is just an empty electron instance  Cheesy

Under normal circumstances i would give this shitcoin a pass, but i can't get over the fact that the scammers behind this project have selfish mined bitmark for years (Forcing everyone else to generate orphans), until they got caught recently. Fuck them!

2. Do you know that nobody can refill BTM balance on polo? It means price was not pumped by devs, team and etc. It is real market price with out any manipulation. Also devs dont have huge volume btm on polo. BTM wallet was disabled on polo BEFORE price increased.

Why would a lack of BTM withdrawals/deposits mean the "price was not pumped by devs, team and etc"?? They could have had the largest wallet on Polo before the wallet was disabled. And they also may have been the reason the wallet was disabled due to the aforementioned problems with selfish mining and the blockchain. In any case, once the wallet is disabled it could actually be very advantageous for them depending on the BTM distribution on Polo, since they could manipulate the price without having to worry about a flood of new BTM deposits coming in to dump on their pump.
Activity: 33
April 16, 2017, 12:44:52 AM

P.S. obv many people wanna crush BTM rate before release and buy it cheaper and sell after 23rd April
Pages:
Jump to: