Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmex Bots - page 2. (Read 612 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 71
October 14, 2018, 05:10:14 PM
I just feel if theres some huge profit bitmex bot its gonna be more profitable to keep that close to the chest and keep everyone else out, and it probably wouldn't even be worth selling it even at a huge profit margin.  The bot activity is certainy there but I haven't seen much about people running any successfully  that I know of.
copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
You might consider ReggieBot.  We have an active discord channel, live trading streams and a free 3 day trial.

https://reggiebot.trade
Activity: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
I've been using Bitcoin Masons for a few days now and its been pretty accurate for a while now, profitability varying with how much leverage you use.
Of course I can't make money yet because the free group only has delayed signals.
I think I might bite the bullet soon and pay for the premium group with live signals.
Here's the link for the free channel if you wanna check it out: https://t.me/bitmexmasons

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
August 23, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
I haven't really seen many bots available that support bitmex. I have tried mixtoco.in and it seems like a new underdeveloped project that doesn't really work. Anyone have any info on bots available for bitmex? preferably ones that have proven profits before?

Thank you all.

I don't have any experience with trading bots, but are you not charged a fee for using a bot or maybe pay a once off fee? Is it then really worth it?

its an app and they have a licence to use, not actually a fee

A one time payment depends on the trading bots

some offer a per exchange license with perpetual updates

Thanks for replying.. have you used a bot before? Does it work? 

Not yet, I am considering one

checking, which is which and also seeking same question as if it does work

one thing to note, seems the bots must have a knowledgeable trader owner or operator

you will be the one to seek effective pairs and strategies or indicators the bot would use

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 08:48:10 AM
I haven't really seen many bots available that support bitmex. I have tried mixtoco.in and it seems like a new underdeveloped project that doesn't really work. Anyone have any info on bots available for bitmex? preferably ones that have proven profits before?

Thank you all.

I don't have any experience with trading bots, but are you not charged a fee for using a bot or maybe pay a once off fee? Is it then really worth it?

Thanks for replying.. have you used a bot before? Does it work? 
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
August 20, 2018, 04:35:30 AM

Thank you all.
I do not advise you to contact robots only if it is not a robot made by you personally. A third-party producer can leave backdoors, and errors that lead to a loss of funds.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
August 20, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

Thank you all.

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:15:48 AM

Thank you all.

copper member
Activity: 47
Stake-Primedice
August 19, 2018, 11:24:52 PM
Not yet, but i suggest you shouldnt believe in trade bots because sometimes it ồessnt work. And you will lost all your balance .
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 11:09:32 PM
Until now I don't have any info about it yet, but I think it's good to do it in getting a big profit, if we can be careful and see the gap.
Activity: 1
August 19, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

Thank you all.
Pages:
Jump to: