Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmex for noobs - Leveraged Trading. Longs and Shorts! - page 7. (Read 2732 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 28
Great long. Took profit at 7100 and relonged again at 7060
Pretty good scalps today. Shorted 6965 and now long at 6905 again.
Longed 6900
No trade zone for now. I think 7050 then down, but not confident at all.
Missed my short... oh wellll

Longing 6950
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
easy records for some rookies who wishes to devise to do margin buying and selling with bitmex. however some piece of advice, continually do 10x leverage especially when you are new to this area. or even if you are properly experienced, 10x leverage is more secure and save you huge loss.
I have a question and am hoping someone can help me. I am interested in depositing a small amount of BTC to Bitmex to begin leveraged trading. When i first tried to log on I received a message that they don't allow American IP addresses. So my question is, what if I use a VPN? Anyone done that before?

My first post on this thread covers this exact issue.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I have a question and am hoping someone can help me. I am interested in depositing a small amount of BTC to Bitmex to begin leveraged trading. When i first tried to log on I received a message that they don't allow American IP addresses. So my question is, what if I use a VPN? Anyone done that before?
DCA'd down and just took profit at 7500. Worked pretty well. Relonging 7350 here.
Relonged 7500 here.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Its crazy nuts how the Sept and the Dec Premiums just disappeared.

The Sept premium now is at $20 from over $150.

The Dec premium is now at $90 from over $220 or so.

The funding wasn't bad this round, basically 1.3% funding rate if you started on July 25th or so.

A far cry from the 1% daily funding rates we got a few times in the past however.
Took profit at 7650. Currently a no trade zone for me, not sure what will happen. The retrace up should have been bigger than this.
DCA'ing this long down every $100 or so. Might take profit at 7700 just to get out of it, but this really should go up.
Lucky for me I followed my rule of don't trade at night and didn't relong 8050! Now long at 7700.
DCA'd down my 8100 long and made some nice profit. Thinking of relonging at 8050.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Whats crazy is how fast the Sept and Dec futures have a huge premium from the flat price they had a few weeks back.

A few days ago the premium was only $50 and that's when the funding fee started being higher than > 0.05% and now on the Dec futures its over $100.

Basically alot of people want to long BTC but don't want to pay the funding fee for longing the perps so they long the futures however they are paying a huge premium.

IF the market shifts it can get pretty ugly very fast.
Some great scalps. Think next move is up, but continuing to scalp
8.1 got rejected pretty hard. Playing scalps for now, not sure of the next big move.
Expecting 8300/8350 then a retrace down to 8k. Everything is mega overbought right now.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Stuck in a 6500 short but fairly sure it's going to retrace at some point.

The market price has already improved and it reached $7400 dollars and this is the reason why there is always a chance that the price of bitcoins might pump up anytime soon.
Benefit is possible in the current market situations of Bitcoins as we know about favorable conditions which are presenting itself for we have to buy Bitcoin and the current market will charge me lesser for it. So this is a great opportunity and for shortening money we have Bitmex which has a low volume for us while other few are present which are having high volume for us.
Pages:
Jump to: