Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmine list of orders - December 2013 delivery (batch 1) - page 5. (Read 15468 times)

xnu
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
My friend who ordered January batch received his unit earlier than me, just great.
Can you give us details?  AFAIK only early batch 1 customers have received units (December delivery), no batch 2 (January delivery) customers have received units yet.

Yeah, in two days got an answer that he received something else from Switzerland, does not even remember what. I was terrified.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
wich coin can i mine with bitmine ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
Run a Bitcoin node.
Queue Position: Never got an answer from support
Order number: 210X
Date of payment: Oct 4, 2013
Method of Payment: Wire Transfer
Product: 2 X Desk
Hashing Power: 400 GH/s
Destination: USA
Updated.

My friend who ordered January batch received his unit earlier than me, just great.
Can you give us details?  AFAIK only early batch 1 customers have received units (December delivery), no batch 2 (January delivery) customers have received units yet.

My order with queue position 59 is complete according to e-mail from Bitmine, but I have no tracking number yet.
Thanks for the update!  Please let us know your shipping date when you get it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
My order with queue position 59 is complete according to e-mail from Bitmine, but I have no tracking number yet.
xnu
Activity: 24
Activity: 2
Queue Position: Never got an answer from support
Order number: 210X
Date of payment: Oct 4, 2013
Method of Payment: Wire Transfer
Product: 2 X Desk
Hashing Power: 400 GH/s
Destination: USA
Run a Bitcoin node.
Some of the early orders are now being delivered (E, Horrorhorst to name a couple).  What's the best way to keep the first page list updated? I appreciate not everyone will say exactly when they get them.
Thanks for that.  If people can post their Date Shipped and Date Received I will update the OP.  I'll also try to keep on top of people announcing units received in the chat thread (done for E and horrorhorst).  If you spot a unit received announcement, feel free to post it here - makes it easy for me to keep track of updates.
Activity: 128
Some of the early orders are now being delivered (E, Horrorhorst to name a couple).  What's the best way to keep the first page list updated? I appreciate not everyone will say exactly when they get them.
Run a Bitcoin node.
OP updated.

My understanding was that batch 1 orders ended on 31 October 2013, orders in November were batch 2.
There are "February 2 week" in my order details, but I don't know the real queue. Stevebrowne do you know your real queue ? What is your order number ?

Mine says January Week 5 Batch #2, but I've never been given an actual queue number. My order number is 30**
Activity: 13

Anybody get order status "Complete" ? Let's inform here to look real queue.
Thanks !!!
Alexandrus - I think you are probably "january batch 2" - I am, and paid before you and have a lower order number than you

There are "February 2 week" in my order details, but I don't know the real queue. Stevebrowne do you know your real queue ? What is your order number ?
Alexandrus - I think you are probably "january batch 2" - I am, and paid before you and have a lower order number than you

Queue Position : ?
Order number : 3342
Date of payment  27.11.2013
Method of Payment : Bank/Wire Transfer
Product : Desk
Hashing Power: 1000
Destination:Pick Up lokal swiss

Activity: 18

Queue Position : Huh
Order number : 295x
Date of payment  23.11.2013
Method of Payment : Bank/Wire Transfer
Product : Rig
Hashing Power: 1500
Destination:Pick Up lokal swiss

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Queue Position (if known) 159
Order number (without the last digit eg 123x) 210x
Date of payment  05.10.2013
Method of Payment (Bitcoin, Bank/Wire Transfer) Wire
Product (Desk, Rig) Desk
Hashing Power (in Normal/Nominal mode, as ordered) 1000
Destination: Country to deliver to, or Pick Up Germany

Uwe
Run a Bitcoin node.
OP updated.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Here's also my data for two units:

Username: GodfatherBond

Queue Position: Last week of Dec
Order number: 2XXX
Date of payment: 1X October 2013
Method of Payment: USD
Hashing Power: 1 TH/s
Destination: EU

Queue Position: Last week of Dec
Order number: 2XXX
Date of payment: 1X October 2013
Method of Payment: BTC
Hashing Power: 1 TH/s
Destination: EU
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
We've got an Unofficial thread which we can use until the Official thread is unlocked:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-bitmine-coincraft-series-28nm-asic-miners-thread-486808

thanks for that information ;-)
Run a Bitcoin node.
We've got an Unofficial thread which we can use until the Official thread is unlocked:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/unofficial-bitmine-coincraft-series-28nm-asic-miners-thread-486808
Pages:
Jump to: