Pages:
Author

Topic: BitMinter.com * Optional Custom Miner, PPLNS, Merged mining, Newbie-Friendly! * - page 39. (Read 220699 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034
Needs more jiggawatts
Welcome to all the new miners Smiley

Is there a BitMinter LTC or FTC pool?

No. But I'm going to investigate LTC soon. So maybe.

Does bitminter still merged mine namecoin?

Yes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Does bitminter still merged mine namecoin?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1005
Is there a BitMinter LTC or FTC pool?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
thank you/  I will do some building the next few days.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Great Custom Miner much appreciated.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
DrHaribo, Am I missing something, or on the Account Transaction History page, is there really no way to organize my payouts of BTC separately from NMC?? Any chance you'd consider adding that if not? Also I like the way Eligius has a jagged hash-rate chart on individual users stats page, have you considered something like that? It would help me visually trend my hashrate performance totals over hours and days, etc.
Thanks!

Yeah, both are on my TODO list. I just have to get around to them.
Tia
Activity: 27
DrHaribo, Am I missing something, or on the Account Transaction History page, is there really no way to organize my payouts of BTC separately from NMC?? Any chance you'd consider adding that if not? Also I like the way Eligius has a jagged hash-rate chart on individual users stats page, have you considered something like that? It would help me visually trend my hashrate performance totals over hours and days, etc.
Thanks!
Activity: 16
...but it's nice to have them with us, for the consistency they bring.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
ASICMiner is on our pool for a little while while they get things settled.  They won't be on for very long probably. 
Difficulty is going up as more ASIC machines are mining.

Bitcoin automatically adjusts the difficulty with the aim that blocks should be created one per 10 minutes on average. So as more hashrate is added, and blocks are created "too fast" the difficulty gets adjusted upwards.

Thanks.

it looks gpu miners will say goodbye very soon.

Are ASICs relased? On bt total Thps jumped from ~5 to 9Thps

It used to be "testtest" had the number one spot, but I think the jump is from one person.  The number one spot is 2,000,000 more than 2nd place.  Check it out here.  First place's name is "realasicminer".

https://bitminter.com/livestats/big
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO

Bitcoin automatically adjusts the difficulty with the aim that blocks should be created one per 10 minutes on average. So as more hashrate is added, and blocks are created "too fast" the difficulty gets adjusted upwards.

Thanks.

it looks gpu miners will say goodbye very soon.

Are ASICs relased? On bt total Thps jumped from ~5 to 9Thps
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013

Thanks.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
I'm trying to connect to bitminter pool with cgminer and bfgminer but I'm geting HTTP 401 "unauthorized" error

You can go to "my account" -> "workers" on the website and set a new password. Also, both names and passwords are case sensitive. If you used capital letters on the server then you must also do so in the client.

If you still have problems, use the "contact" form on the website and I'll have a look in the logs. I can see if you got the user name and worker name right.
Activity: 11
Hi,
I'm trying to connect to bitminter pool with cgminer and bfgminer but I'm geting HTTP 401 "unauthorized" error (I've double checked worker name and password and they are correct). As far I see on bitminter webpage:
If you prefer a different miner, connect it to mint.bitminter.com:8332. The username must be in the form "myname_mymachine", where "myname" is your user name and "mymachine" is the name of one of your registered machines/workers. If port 8332 is problematic for you, you can use port 80 instead.
it should work without problems. Why I'm getting such error?

P.S. cgminer and bfgminer are working with different pools, so this is not related to firewall/switch/router configuration, or internet connection.
legendary
Needs more jiggawatts
When I started using the BitMinter client difficulty was ~ 7xxxxx now it's 10xxxx, what's about that? I didn't change anything in my machine since I started, I still have a HD5870 with 370Mhps.

Activity: 839
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Hello, newbie here Wink

I'm bitminting for awhile now, but have a couple of questions that unfortunately I haven't been able to answer via Google in here.

When I started using the BitMinter client difficulty was ~ 7xxxxx now it's 10xxxx, what's about that? I didn't change anything in my machine since I started, I still have a HD5870 with 370Mhps.

Also when I started the mint speed per day was around 0.0224 if I remember correctly, now instead it reads 0.0184 Sad

Is this about the fact that bitcoins generation halfs at some point?

Thank you.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Hi all,

Just introducing myself. I have a macbook pro with a radeon 7660M which is crawling out 70MH/s - pretty shabby. I've also ordered a 50GH/sec machine which probably won't turn up for a couple of months. *fingers crossed* Thought I'd join the conversation here and see what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: