Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMIT SHUTTING DOWN??? GOVs taking action on BTC SITES? - page 2. (Read 1684 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
Aww naw , not the bitmit.
Well. The website I earned my first 0.1 BTC on is going down.
Does anyone know any replacements ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World

It could also be possible that the profit margin is not that good for bitmit with all the server expenses and etc... that it has...

If you are interested in buying the site we will publish further information in about 2 weeks. Meanwhile please stay patient.

thus the reason they are selling and/or shutting down?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
Oh, damn. Bitmit's going to close.

Shit...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World
Bitmit is closing
Bitmit is shutting down its services in four weeks. Please complete your orders and withdraw your funds!

2013 November 6th
Read more..

You are allowed to place new orders until November 13th.
If you are interested in buying the site we will publish further information in about 2 weeks. Meanwhile please stay patient.

« The end is the beginning of all things, suppressed and hidden, awaiting to be released through the rhythm of pain and pleasure. Bitcoin evolved from a sore baby to a powerful soldier who is surrounded by a wonderful community of freedom fighters! With your help Bitcoin will be able to defend itself in the fight against all financial systems that are based on debt. But for us it's time to move on. »

We really appreciate your long time support!

THANKS AND BYE BYE!

PS: In the case you want to send us a beer: 1KBbTJ1G1KBJmdqiFbYDRh6KiBwFUWkUis (Thx&Cheers!)

From what I can see.. bitmit is the closest thing to SR... and when SR was shutdown by US GOV...

I think bitmit also got a hint from that? Just my opinion... or did bitmit really get a cease and desist order? or something similar?
Pages:
Jump to: