Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmixer Transaction not confirmed? - page 2. (Read 807 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
May 10, 2017, 12:54:52 PM
From what I have heard it is no longer sufficient to send your btc with a 120sat/b fee because with the current state of all unconfirmed transaction, you need atleast 200+ sat/b to get your transaction in front of the queue . Like what they have said, you can try using viabtc acceleration tool and hope that you're transaction gets included in the next block and that your receiving bitmixer is still valid before it gets confirmed. Sending bitmixer a request about may also help and they may still make the address valid for this case. Lauda is currently the campaign manager of bitmixer and he's working with them so maybe he can also help you reach bitmixers support for this issue.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
May 10, 2017, 12:47:24 PM
Even you tried the viabtc accelerator which is the link was given already by the post above but as can you see this backlog of unconfirmed transactions which is more than 100k https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions which is really shocking, and this is the first time I've seen this huge backlog of unconfirmed transactions. So you can wait until 3-5 days until your transaction confirms or maybe viabtc accelerator can do about that, I hope so.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 10, 2017, 12:43:53 PM
Thank you so much for your answer and ur recomendation Smiley
I will differently check ViaBTC out..
Btw you state their transaction fee, what fee do they have to pay to receive the money? I know the sender has to pay a miners fee, is this the same fee they have to pay when they recieve? Or is this the fee you can personaly choose yourself?
Im still wondering, what will happen with my 150 dollars ? umm i mean support hasent ansvared yet? should i expect to loose the money.. Orr? should i expect them to fix it.. Or will it fix automaticaly?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
May 10, 2017, 11:48:29 AM

I too use bitmixer.io, and am very happy with them.  Their fees are pretty low compared to almost everyone else, and the service works great (other than the problem you raise, keep reading).

But, sometimes their outgoing payments do get delayed because they do not pay a high fee.  

I would suggest that you use ViaBTC's acceleration service, at least while they still offer it...!  Try this, but they only accept 100 transactions per hour, so get in early (I try to get mine in withing two minutes after the "top of the hour"):

https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

Perhaps paying bitmixer.io a little more fee might help?  I will try to ask them sometime.  Or perhaps another reader here would?  Maybe bitmixer would speed up their service if we customers pay a bit more...

EDIT: I just sent them a PM about offering a quicker service for customers paying a higher fee.  We'll see how they might respond.  Remember they are a BUSINESS, and businesses sometimes cannot just change their internal processes fast (our business just can't change certain things fast or even at all).
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 10, 2017, 10:28:30 AM
Hi, I recently began tumbling my bitcoin, the service i always have used was bitmixer.io it seemed very good and fast and had a lot of features and properly 1 of the best reputations
i have made 2 past transactions with them, everything went fine their.. Perfect..

But sadly last night i decided to tumble 150 dollars in bitcoins with them, and it looks like my transaction isnt being verified.. The strange thing is the fee i set for the miners isnt low, its normal: "120.628 sat/B"
here: https://blockchain.info/tx/4db726564bf1a581f301eecf77254e6a6471991d1ea05f30e5f3de9fd7d89391

Now the massive problem for me is, i only have 24 hours for my transaction to be verified since, the address they gave me is only valid for 24 hours...
I sendt them the money at "23:21:25" i then decided to watch a movie or 2, i checked if it was verified every hour for 3 hours.. then i went to bed, next morning i checked and it was still not verified.. i huried up and emailed support, and messaged bitmixer on bitcoinTalk, in a PM.. it sadly seems he hasent been online on the forum for multiple months.. So all i can do is hope they reply to my email in time,

A thing that really pisses me off is that he states hes support replies every 10 30 minutes 24-7... its been a few hours since i sent them the email..

Btw this was from the original website.. Bitmixer.io... not the scam site Bitmix.io
Here is a screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/YmH1a

Btw some strange reason i cant get my bitmixer code to work.. It didnt work on the following...
My phone, my phone tor browser, my computer google chrome and my computer tor browser. But i think this is just a bug.. Since when i press enter in the field of the bitmixer code it goes down and decides instead to add another forward address..? Try for urselves, maybe its just me.
Pages:
Jump to: