Pages:
Author

Topic: BITMONEYTALK -Filipino OWNED - GET REWARDS FOR SOCIAL ACTVITY - WIN MACBOOK AIR - page 2. (Read 376 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

From what I'm seeing on the image it really looks like the environment of facebook. though it is a good one but I can't tell whether if its okay to be like that.
And for my suggestion, I think it's better if you don't mimic facebook too much. You should have also a unique platform in this kind of society. I wish you luck and success for this mate, just keep in mind that every details and design should be unique. If it will be just like facebook then I'll just continue using that instead of a new one.

The idea of the platform is to merge all crypto enthusiasts into one place. Facebook is a very broad one and there's a lot of groups to join. Wherein bitmoneytalk with just a click, you can watch videos about latest technical analysis of bitcoins, latest news about bitcoins, forums about crypto and others. It could be the same platform as facebook but it will minimize your time to search about cryptocurrency.
I tried to register to that site about an hour ago but it seems that it's not responding to my google account where it should be sending me a confirmation email. I just thought this was another site that hasn't yet  finished so I just tried logging in, but the thing is it gives me another page where I should confirm my registration first.

Since the website is new, the confirmation email could be in your SPAM folder. Try to look at your SPAM folder and verify your registration.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
I tried to register to that site about an hour ago but it seems that it's not responding to my google account where it should be sending me a confirmation email. I just thought this was another site that hasn't yet  finished so I just tried logging in, but the thing is it gives me another page where I should confirm my registration first.

From what I'm seeing on the image it really looks like the environment of facebook. though it is a good one but I can't tell whether if its okay to be like that.
And for my suggestion, I think it's better if you don't mimic facebook too much. You should have also a unique platform in this kind of society. I wish you luck and success for this mate, just keep in mind that every details and design should be unique. If it will be just like facebook then I'll just continue using that instead of a new one.
Hi mga kababayan,

Napansin ko na kailangan natin ng social network para mas lalo mapadali para sa mga beginners na matutunan ang cryptocurrency. Kaya gumawa ako ng isang social network para sa mga newbie and matatagal na.

Iniimprove ko pa po ung website kaya feel free to visit and if you have recommendations, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Pwede din po kayo maging moderator.

Kaya check niyo po : https://bitmoneytalk.com

Maraming maraming salamat po.

This is what it looks like when you are logged in and post something about your status

God bless.
Ayos naman ang website at pagkakagawa nito kaakit-akit po. Matanong ko lang po ikaw lang po ba magisa ang nagmamanage nitong site na ito o may team kapo? Kasi po naku-curious lang po ako at gusto mo din po mamuhunan sa website mo like maglalabas ka po ng Signature campaign.

Yes tama po kayo. I'm only the one who manage the site kaya medyo hirap po ako to promote it and what are the strategies for marketing so that many users would come and join. Kaya I need a team who will help me in terms of promotions and marketing so that the site would become successful.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Hi mga kababayan,

Napansin ko na kailangan natin ng social network para mas lalo mapadali para sa mga beginners na matutunan ang cryptocurrency. Kaya gumawa ako ng isang social network para sa mga newbie and matatagal na.

Iniimprove ko pa po ung website kaya feel free to visit and if you have recommendations, please don't hesitate to tell me.

Pwede din po kayo maging moderator.

Kaya check niyo po : https://bitmoneytalk.com

Maraming maraming salamat po.

This is what it looks like when you are logged in and post something about your status

God bless.
Ayos naman ang website at pagkakagawa nito kaakit-akit po. Matanong ko lang po ikaw lang po ba magisa ang nagmamanage nitong site na ito o may team kapo? Kasi po naku-curious lang po ako at gusto mo din po mamuhunan sa website mo like maglalabas ka po ng Signature campaign.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
goodluck sa website mo op. mukhang maganda naman at sa tingin ko magandang simula yan dapat seguro maenprove mo pa website mo at samahan mo nang pag aadvertise para makahimok nang maraming user..
He is actually going to run a signature campaign in this forum, I think he is serious with his website.
As a filipino, we always hope for the success and maybe we can support him in any way if he will launch is campaign.

That's nice sir, I hope your website get's popular so it will help among filipinos to understand about crypto.
You made a good start, and I think one day I'm willing to state my success stories in your website, and I also urge our friends here to do the same.

Thank you sir, I hope to see you contribute your success stories.

I'll try.
Activity: 763
Merit: 252
goodluck sa website mo op. mukhang maganda naman at sa tingin ko magandang simula yan dapat seguro maenprove mo pa website mo at samahan mo nang pag aadvertise para makahimok nang maraming user..
Ang masasabi ko lang.., salamt sa iyong mabuting intensyon sa pag gawa ng post na ito... marami ng paraan pra mas mapag aralan natin ang crypto currency, pero mas maganda kung dito na lang tayo magtungan kasi kung pupunta pa sa ibang site mababawasan ang tayo dito sa bitcointalk. Tutal dito na tayo dito na lang natin ipost ang mga gusto natin ishare o itanung. Opinyon ko lang naman ito:)

I totally agree with you sir, Yung website ko po kasi is merong live chat just like facebook so it will be very easy for people to ask questions directly to the users. Also, there is a link where you can ask about anything. Kung mapapansin niyo po merong mga videos and photos. Those videos are intended for technical analysis of bitcoins, how to tutorial videos etc all in one place para hindi na maghanap si user kung gusto niyo manood ng videos regarding those topics. Bitcointalk.org is more on forum activities while Bitmoneytalk is more on social activities.
That's nice sir, I hope your website get's popular so it will help among filipinos to understand about crypto.
You made a good start, and I think one day I'm willing to state my success stories in your website, and I also urge our friends here to do the same.

Thank you sir, I hope to see you contribute your success stories.
I checked your website but I can't look on its content because you need to sign up first but anyway that's fine. When it comes to your sign up form, it looks pretty good and I love the part where you add a captcha and a simple symbol questions. This will definitely filters the bots and only the real crypto enthusiasts can enter the forum, nice move Cheesy. Wishing all the best for your website, I hope for its fast growth (maybe I will sign up in the near future). Good luck.

No sir, guess users can view the content of the website without going to sign up. It's just that the website has no content because it is a fresh website and I need users to contribute for it's content. Thank you for appreciating my website.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
I checked your website but I can't look on its content because you need to sign up first but anyway that's fine. When it comes to your sign up form, it looks pretty good and I love the part where you add a captcha and a simple symbol questions. This will definitely filters the bots and only the real crypto enthusiasts can enter the forum, nice move Cheesy. Wishing all the best for your website, I hope for its fast growth (maybe I will sign up in the near future). Good luck.
Activity: 179
Ang masasabi ko lang.., salamt sa iyong mabuting intensyon sa pag gawa ng post na ito... marami ng paraan pra mas mapag aralan natin ang crypto currency, pero mas maganda kung dito na lang tayo magtungan kasi kung pupunta pa sa ibang site mababawasan ang tayo dito sa bitcointalk. Tutal dito na tayo dito na lang natin ipost ang mga gusto natin ishare o itanung. Opinyon ko lang naman ito:)
Hi mga kababayan,

Join to our Community!

Bitmoneytalk helps you connect, learn and share with crypto enthusiasts in the community and get trading advices from them. Our aim is to help each other become knowledgeable in the world of crypto while making some money online.

Check the website: https://www.bitmoneytalk.com

Earn points for your social activities such as sharing, posting, uploading photos, videos and many more.
Exchange your points and redeem rewards. Check https://bitmoneytalk.com/reward/

REDEEM POINTS

How to Earn Points

Thank you.

Pages:
Jump to: