Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmoneytalk.com - Paid To Post Forum! - page 3. (Read 2267 times)

86-
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 09, 2016, 10:11:17 PM
0.01/post then you should post 120 times ? but the min withdraw is $5.00 ?? 120 x 0.01 = 500 post to reach $5.00
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
February 09, 2016, 09:22:10 PM
but linking to other sites is not normal.

How so? You're in the Service Announcements section, every single thread here is linking to another site. Maybe it's a good idea to use a different password, but I don't find anything suspicious about the forum. FreeBitcoinTalk is another forum that gives some reward for each post, but it's doing kind of well (last time I checked).
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2016, 08:44:41 PM
Be careful guys! One website with similar address was a phishing site that stole Bitcointalk passwords.
I'm not saying that here can happen something similar, but linking to other sites is not normal.
Better wait for an explanation from the Administrator.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 09, 2016, 01:16:58 PM
When I  click the register button, it directs me to a blank white page with a weird error message "It's Hammer time", what does it mean? And how to solve this? So interested to join..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
February 09, 2016, 04:16:55 AM
How long to get the email activation link ? I still not get the link already resend 2 times. Did I need to send pm about my email ?

Edit : it go to spam
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 09, 2016, 03:30:03 AM
Your site is good, but the payment option which you are telling is what it is problem, you should have bitmoney pool where anyone can withdraw it and who ever is using your site should be feeling safe as their will be money in pool whenever any one wants to withdraw without contacting you for withdrawing. what will happen if you run away. then everything will become zero and your site will be scam.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 12:48:31 AM
BitMoneyTalk.com - Paid To Post Forum!

WHAT IS BITMONEYTALK FORUM ALL ABOUT?
- Provides how to make money from the internet, discussion on PTC,GPT,HYIP,AFFILIATE PROGRAM,INTERNET MARKETING, REFERRALS, BITCOIN, OFF- TOPICS AND CRYPTO CURRIENCES, ADVERTISING YOUR OWN WEBSITE/FORUM/BLOG/SOCIAL MEDIA and many more.

You can also share your experienced and teach, how money making online is awesome and help your life.

Forum Site: http://bitmoneytalk.com/

What is BitMoney?
is a forum virtual currency which can be converted or exchanged for actual money. You can use BitMoney by accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them. 

You can use BitMoney as a virtual currency to buy, sell & trade goods and services  to exchange for real money/currencies.

How to Earn BitMoney?

You can earn BitMoney by posting on our forums.

+ $0.01 BM per post/ Constructive Sentence/s.
+ $0.02 BM Per Topic 

Also BitMoneyTalk offers will grant you a referral commission from your direct referrals. You'll get an amount of $0.07 BitMoney each referral you invited. 

The conversion rate is as follows:

1 $BitMoney$ = $1

*** We're Accepting  ***
We provide Exchange to  BitMoney for the following;

BITCOIN
PAYPAL

* To be accepted payment processors  *

DogeCoin
LiteCoin
Perfect Money

*** What is the minimum amount to withdraw?  ***
$5.00 BitMoney = $5 worth of Bitcoin and Paypal

*** Minimum Posts before you can withdraw your BitMoney  ***
120 Posts

*** How to redeem my payment?  ***
Just send me a message if you reach the minimum amount then I'll fund it ASAP. 
~
Soon there will be members offering (Paypal to BitMoney, Bitcoin to BitMoney,etc) vise versa in the forum if you have not enough BitMoney and you  want to withdraw, you can exchange with them.
Pages:
Jump to: