Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitmunitions.com - Secure ammunition re-seller that only accepts Bitcoins - page 3. (Read 4474 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Just want to say thanks for not price gouging, I'll definitely be purchasing some ammo later!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Just wanted to say thanks for everyone that has been visiting the site! Things have been going amazingly!
Why would you advertise your website on the same day you bring it down for maintenance? Wouldn't it be better to get it all spiffy and shiney, and then advertise?

That was terrible timing and coordination on my part. I got it all shiny now. Sorry for that brain fart.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Why would you advertise your website on the same day you bring it down for maintenance? Wouldn't it be better to get it all spiffy and shiney, and then advertise?
Are you a gun owner that is looking for a place to securely purchase live ammunition online using Bitcoins? Well today just may be your lucky day. http://bitmunitions.com is exactly that: A secure re-seller of live ammunition for rifles, handguns, and shotguns that only accepts Bitcoins. Our deliveries require an adult signature unless you specifically request a signature free delivery*.

We have a great stock on all products and are willing to put together a custom order for customers at no extra cost**.

So swing on buy Bitmunitions today and put your Bitcoins to good use! Thank you!

* Age verification required through email for signature free delivery

** Please allow 2-3 weeks processing time for large custom orders.
Pages:
Jump to: