Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitnplay | A new age for poker - page 2. (Read 4482 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
February 02, 2015, 08:50:21 AM
Is BitNPlay launched and who was the winner of freeroll?
What is this?
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
January 25, 2015, 12:09:04 PM
Hey everyone. Bitnplay is one week away from the launch and we're very excited about getting the first games out there.

Bitnplay is designed to grow and offer some great features and surprises that we are confident the Bitcoin-poker community will love.

In order to keep the right bearing we will constantly be integrating your feedback into the Poker room. As you may know SNGs are going to be a big part of our initial games offering.

Please take a few seconds to answer three questions regarding your SNG preference: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J8VKWC2

We appreciate the feedback that has been coming in, either through this forum, directly by email or using the form on the website. Keep it coming.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 20, 2015, 12:38:46 PM
If you make a transfer in to a ring game table, do you have to wait for confirmations before you can play?

No- the user will be able to start playing at 0 confirmations

Risky business  Grin
sed
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 20, 2015, 03:34:24 AM
I agree that poker is quite different.  With respect to your system of verification, I understood that you were using certain social media spying to try to dox your users.  I agree that that doesn't sound very nice.  For someone like me who doesn't use social media and who doesn't have a gmail account with any personal details, I think your services are unavailable to me (but maybe I understood you incorrectly). Smiley

January 19, 2015, 03:47:48 PM
Several dice sites have been screwed by using this policy.  I suppose you're aware of this?

@sed I know you don't like our verification process very much, but this is one example where it pays off.  Smiley

Also, the whole payment process is very different to any dice game.
sed
January 19, 2015, 01:37:33 PM
If you make a transfer in to a ring game table, do you have to wait for confirmations before you can play?

Several dice sites have been screwed by using this policy.  I suppose you're aware of this?
January 19, 2015, 10:27:21 AM

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 19, 2015, 10:17:20 AM
January 19, 2015, 10:12:22 AM
interesting, wld be looking foward to this, have u got any promo for new players ? Free chips mayb ? ^^

New players have the option of buying 100% rakeback for life in the form of a Counterparty asset that can be traded at any time: www.bitnpartners.eu

We expect this to take off after the launch as we've had lots and lots of feedback from interested players waiting to check out the legitimacy of the poker room, and basically try out the software before they make a decision. This is a limited offering and a closing date will likely be announced after our launch on 1st Feb.

In terms of promos and BTC freerolls, I can say that we are innovating in this sector too and there will be fun surprises but these will mostly benefit Bitnplay's active players. You can't have 'deposit bonuses' if there are no deposits, so we'll do something cooler.

Activity: 637
Merit: 262
January 19, 2015, 09:11:05 AM
interesting, wld be looking foward to this, have u got any promo for new players ? Free chips mayb ? ^^
January 19, 2015, 09:06:55 AM
So this will be BTC only? Why not separate yourself from the pack and accept some alts or some Counterparty assets?
I think that if you are aiming at some serious long-term site, going for altcoins would be a great choice. Now, most of the gambling is done I  BTC anyway,  so one would have to have a good reason to justify the extra development  effort.

For the moment we are focused on establishing a robust payment system with Bitcoin-only. We can't accept altcoins because we don't take conventional deposits where the operator merely processes an arbitrary amount that players can use to buy into games. Each game requires its own automated payment processing instance. The safest and most recognisable way to do this is with Bitcoin.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
January 18, 2015, 03:12:19 PM
So this will be BTC only? Why not separate yourself from the pack and accept some alts or some Counterparty assets?
I think that if you are aiming at some serious long-term site, going for altcoins would be a great choice. Now, most of the gambling is done I  BTC anyway,  so one would have to have a good reason to justify the extra development  effort.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Yessir.
January 18, 2015, 02:28:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
January 18, 2015, 11:41:26 AM
If I won the tournament can I swap the rakeback for 2 Bitcoins then? Bitcoins would be better in my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 17, 2015, 06:29:33 AM
Well 100% rakeback isn't very useful if there's no one to play against. As I said earlier any freerolls for the future?
January 16, 2015, 03:37:33 PM
For those who wanted to see game footage, there is a preview in our teaser, it's on reddit:

http://redd.it/2smp6o

Only a few days left though anyway. If you had problems with verification in the past, we have made some updates so it's worth giving it another go.
sed
January 13, 2015, 12:00:53 AM
I haven't even tried this site because apparantely they're doxing everyone in every way before you can play.  That's pretty much the opposite of my kind of place.  It's too bad though, I *do* like playing bitcoin poker.
January 12, 2015, 01:34:23 PM
no free roll tournament? for you promo site

You can register for the freeroll that will run on the launch date while there are still slots available. The winner gets 100% Rakeback for life, which is a pretty big prize. Upon launch we will start with SNGs 24/7. We will gradually be adding more promos freerolls with cash prizes in phases.

To give an update:

Since announcing 2 weeks ago we have over 200 new users and about a 50% verification rate fail rate (excluding the users that choose not to verify). We know that using social media isn't the best solution for everyone, but it makes for a forthright playing environment than cannot be achieved by other Bitcoin poker alternatives. But we are working with the Veridu team to make the process easier and more efficient. The users that failed to verify will get an email to try again once the latest changes have been implemented.
legendary
Activity: 980
January 02, 2015, 11:18:34 PM
no free roll tournament? for you promo site
January 02, 2015, 10:59:34 PM
Have you guys heard from the site owner in the last 3-4 days ? .Would like to know whats the plan regarding the verification process.
Would be nice to simplify it.

@sherbyspark Can you be a bit more specific with your particular the issue? We expect that for users that are active on social networks it should take 2-3 of the available options to verify. If someone isn't that active it may take more. We'll tweak and make the process as simple as possible but we won't sacrifice integrity. Lack of anarchistic collusion and multi-accounts is what sets us apart from other Bitcoin poker solutions.
Pages:
Jump to: