Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitoin could worth more than half a million dollars each - page 2. (Read 7207 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It's only speculation about price, doubt that, but around 1-2k$ seems more probable.

Not anytime soon I think...
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
eMunie  is the most promising coin out of all the 2nd gen coins.

Stating that without evidence, is like Ripple shrills stating theirs is the better one without being clear about why.

Perhaps you can answer my query in the eMunie forum about the character of eMu, as it's not obvious whether eMu is simply the water in which everything sits - as Ripple appears to be; or whether it's meant to hold value like BTC, in which case it needs to be clear the way in which new eMu is created; or something else. The absence of a white paper doesn't help and the wiki doesn't have enough depth.. is eMunie to be open source even??

emunie is closed source not open source. It has alot of promise regardless, the client is great im a closed beta tester
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
Tenfold increase every year gentlemen.

Right now it is probable that a lot of big money are buying coins outside the exchanges, directly from miners or large holders. Once that supply dries up, they will head to the exchanges and pump the price. For their own selfish benefit, with the side effect that the rest of us benefit as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.
Hmmm 500K seems unlikely to me.

In the "future" is incredibly broad, well, it's infinitely broad, unless you don't subscribe to the cold expansion theory of the universe, or if you consider time to be indistinguishable from subatomic motion given that circumstance.

Even 50-100 years from now, the concepts of money and value may be totally different and media of exchange will be trinkets of a bygone era, which could be instead subsumed/governed by per-determined quantum computers calculating every possible circumstance/variable on earth to predict the future. Human agency--in any capacity financial or otherwise--may end up a fetish in that time frame.

Anyway, I digress.

I'll make a prediction that we will see 1200 again in the next 6 months, and then 2000 in 12 months, with a dip to 1000 after 12 months, and then a slow steady rise to double the value of gold, where it will stay for some time to come.

Total spitballing though....
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
i wish we see a price of 1.5K/BTC this year

i  wish we see a priced of 1.1 ever again.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
i wish we see a price of 1.5K/BTC this year
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035
interesting how people think the price can only go up to $4k or whatever

i mean

bill gates and wall street alone can pump the price up to $50k

Activity: 531
Merit: 260
Vires in Numeris
It's far too easy to hack or gox people (high counter-party risk with exchanges) at the moment, no sane person would pay 500k for it.

That's an interesting thought. The risk might continue that people could lose their passwords and then prefer to spread the risk.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
It's far too easy to hack or gox people (high counter-party risk with exchanges) at the moment, no sane person would pay 500k for it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
Interview with Bitkonan about how Bitoin could worth more than half a million dollars each

http://www.coinspectator.com/bitoin-could-worth-more-than-half-a-million-dollars-each/

If that value is plausible then I would like to buy a "be", Pat. It goes between the "could" and the "worth."

Correct!

Also BTC will not reach that price.
At least not until 2025 or something.

I believe in BTC and I love it.
But it is too early for that price.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Interview with Bitkonan about how Bitoin could worth more than half a million dollars each

http://www.coinspectator.com/bitoin-could-worth-more-than-half-a-million-dollars-each/

If that value is plausible then I would like to buy a "be", Pat. It goes between the "could" and the "worth."
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Russians begin to sell off US bonds on the large scale since Friday. I think price of Bitcoin will reflect it soon.
Vires in Numeris
eMunie  is the most promising coin out of all the 2nd gen coins.

Stating that without evidence, is like Ripple shrills stating theirs is the better one without being clear about why.

Perhaps you can answer my query in the eMunie forum about the character of eMu, as it's not obvious whether eMu is simply the water in which everything sits - as Ripple appears to be; or whether it's meant to hold value like BTC, in which case it needs to be clear the way in which new eMu is created; or something else. The absence of a white paper doesn't help and the wiki doesn't have enough depth.. is eMunie to be open source even??
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
It'll be interesting to see if LTC gets traction and wide exposure to the same options that BTC offers. I wonder that if Bitcoin goes large then rather than BTC pwning the market share, it'll instead be shared amongst serious alt-coins and a large part of that market value I suspect will be more with the Bitcoin2.0 Protocols and 'Meta-coins' such as BitShares PTS; NXT; MasterCoin MSC; Counterparty XCP; end eventually Ethereum. Perhaps even less clear options like eMu and Ripple, though from what I can tell those last two are just water which supports function, rather than those being host to currency value.

eMunie  is the most promising coin out of all the 2nd gen coins.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Half a million in today's dollar value? Not likely.

I could very well see 40- 50,000 of today's dollar value per coin though, within this decade.
Vires in Numeris
It'll be interesting to see if LTC gets traction and wide exposure to the same options that BTC offers. I wonder that if Bitcoin goes large then rather than BTC pwning the market share, it'll instead be shared amongst serious alt-coins and a large part of that market value I suspect will be more with the Bitcoin2.0 Protocols and 'Meta-coins' such as BitShares PTS; NXT; MasterCoin MSC; Counterparty XCP; end eventually Ethereum. Perhaps even less clear options like eMu and Ripple, though from what I can tell those last two are just water which supports function, rather than those being host to currency value.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
It could very well be worth half a dollar each.

There's just no way to tell.

Exactly. I think the most Bitcoin will ever hit, is about $4,000 for one.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
It's only speculation about price, doubt that, but around 1-2k$ seems more probable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
It could very well be worth half a dollar each.

There's just no way to tell.
Activity: 798
This is only likely if the $ collapses in my opinion but then half a million may only be enough to buy a small family car so its all relative.
Pages:
Jump to: