Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitomatic.de . Invest with 140% return . 99% refund . Real Opportunity - page 2. (Read 1522 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Mmhm. Another ponzi. Be careful in joining. Even though you can trace the activity on blockchain, you still don't know the identity of the one you are sending coins to.

My name is Nathan and I wish not to share my personal details at this time. We all have to build our reputation.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Mmhm. Another ponzi. Be careful in joining. Even though you can trace the activity on blockchain, you still don't know the identity of the one you are sending coins to.
Classic Ponzi Scheme, if you wanna get paid get in and get out quickly.

Round 1 just started and will end on 30 may so you don't have to be so quick Wink more players = quicker rewards.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Deceased
Classic Ponzi Scheme, if you wanna get paid get in and get out quickly.
http://bitomatic.de

Trusted and Secured

- 140% Return -
- 99% Refund Guarantee -
- Fully Automatic -
- Deposit 1 Confirmation -
- Transparent -
- 1% fee -

Send min. 0.01 BTC - max. 0.25 BTC to address on site and receive 140% when next person send!

Note: Please do not send from a web wallet.

Note: We are taking 1% transaction fee

How does Bitomatic work?
Send BTC to the address on the site, and you will receive 140% back of the deposit. The return on your investment come from other investors, so as long as people invest after you, your payout is guaranteed!

Ok so what is Bitomatic?
Bitomatic delivers one program per 7 days. Basically at the end of each round the program will end and another one will start in it's place. Don't be the last to deposit before it ends, it's always a gamble. You can view the time left of the current round by visiting the website.

How do I know I won't be scammed?
You can view ALL of our activity on the Blockchain. It's impossible for us to cheat you out of your money without EVERYONE seeing.

The program ended and I didn't get paid out. What the hell?
Don't worry! You will receive 200% back on the next round Smiley

How long does it take to receive the payout?
It depends on the bank balance and how many people are depositing but usually every 3 minutes.

Why can't I use a web wallet for Bitomatic?
If you use a web wallet, you will be paying from a shared address. We have no way of knowing what address to send your payout to! Don't do it. (blockchain.info web wallets are OK.)

Refund system
99% refund guaranteed !
At the round's end, the program will be closed by the admin. No more
 deposits will be accepted to allow admin to pay everyone. Everyone except the last player gets 99% refund.

ROUND 1 STARTS NOW!
Pages:
Jump to: