Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitparking Terracoin Exchange [closed] - page 2. (Read 3596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
January 21, 2013, 06:05:21 PM
Also, the amounts in the "sell orders" column seem a little screwy...
The column on the right is a cumulative sum. It shows the total of all TRC up to the given price (ie. all rows above it).
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
January 21, 2013, 03:51:14 PM
I'd like to trade Namecoins for Terracoins.
Any plan about it?
make me an offer i'm interested in some namecoins
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 21, 2013, 03:50:30 PM
Also, the amounts in the "sell orders" column seem a little screwy...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
January 21, 2013, 03:39:23 PM
I'd like to trade Namecoins for Terracoins.
Any plan about it?
January 21, 2013, 03:32:10 PM
hahaha, yes, in lieu of that not working as expected... I am new to OpenID and I logged in through my google account. Is my username my gmail address? (for example) or something else?

Ah, I see...

When you clicked the "sign up" button it should have taken you to a page to select your login method (Google, Yahoo, OpenID) once you have selected a login method, you will be prompted for a username and TRC/BTC withdrawal addresses...

Your login is whatever name you've selected at this point...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
January 21, 2013, 03:21:00 PM
Question: I signed up/in using Open ID by clicking the "google" button and choosing one of my google accounts to login. Now, after I have been logged out, how do I log back in? To sign up all I did was click my google account, I never received an OpenID identifier. What do I need to do to log back in?

Top-left corner, enter username and click "log in"...

hahaha, yes, in lieu of that not working as expected... I am new to OpenID and I logged in through my google account. Is my username my gmail address? (for example) or something else?
January 21, 2013, 03:10:27 PM
Question: I signed up/in using Open ID by clicking the "google" button and choosing one of my google accounts to login. Now, after I have been logged out, how do I log back in? To sign up all I did was click my google account, I never received an OpenID identifier. What do I need to do to log back in?

Top-left corner, enter username and click "log in"...
legendary
January 21, 2013, 01:38:09 PM
legendary
January 21, 2013, 08:59:54 AM
Very interesting, simple interface. But why these exchanges are independent, is there any way share the balances across these bitparking exchanges? Otherwise, it is needed to transfer them by using the network and it's slow.

I can imagine it's safer this way. But, I guess it would be nice to move your BTC around.
Activity: 425
Merit: 262
January 21, 2013, 08:50:12 AM
Very interesting, simple interface. But why these exchanges are independent, is there any way share the balances across these bitparking exchanges? Otherwise, it is needed to transfer them by using the network and it's slow.
legendary
January 21, 2013, 08:17:42 AM
fantastic! Thank you very cool!
legendary
January 21, 2013, 06:16:14 AM
That is cool, but I don't feel like letting dataminers and profilers at Google / Yahoo / OpenID know I'm using the exchange.
You can use an anonymous open id provider or host your own if that's an issue. But that aside, that's fine, I understand your point of view. I prefer not handling passwords on the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010
January 21, 2013, 05:40:46 AM
Very nice, good work as always Cheesy
legendary
January 21, 2013, 05:35:45 AM
See my message here for details on the closing of the exchange:
Recent events have shown that running an exchange is way to risky and stressful to me in the current alt coin climate. Prices have risen to a point where I'm not comfortable I can provide a reasonable level of service. To this end I'm closing the exchange and encourage all users to move to vircurex. The following details are on the exchange site:
2013-04-05: The Bitparking exchange is closing down. I've decided the risk involved in dealing with the current high prices for the alt coins has moved from the 'fun hobby' level the exchange originally started with and requires a more serious approach to operation. I've been in contact with the Vircurex exchange and I encourage all existing customers to move their funds and continue trading their.

The exchange will close trading Friday 5 April 2013 22:00 and new deposit addresses will not be able to be created. Trading operations will also be disabled. Withdrawals will be available for a few days after that at which point the exchange will close and all funds sent to their emergency withdrawal address. Withdrawal fees are removed during this period. Thanks for using the exchange and enjoy a better and more professional experience at Vircurex.
Pages:
Jump to: