Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitpay: a new industry players will raise the price of bitcoin up to $20 000 - page 2. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 8
The forecast for 2019 is thoughts out loud! There are thousands of such analysts and predictors and each sings his own song. What if Chen bitcoin in 2019 and reaches $ 6,000 and will continue to decline? Where is the guarantee that the price will rise?.
Of course to think in the direction of increasing correctly, but once again I repeat this is just a guess and no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in a year though we hope for the best!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It's not like that.
especially if China falls.
then no industry players will help
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
i believe that at this point everything will be very similar to 2013 to 2017. there was no reason for it but people pushed for this similarity enough that now it is becoming a reality.
this means a very long downtrend then a slow rise and as we get closer to the previous ATH we will see another surge of buyers which means in about 2020 we can see a price over $80k at least.

at this point the only thing that i am interested in regarding price is when market is going to be less manipulated by whales and FUD.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Of course that his predictions are related to his interest. Yes, Bitcoin should rise sooner or later, but we don't know when.
Bakkt can get very well postponed, ETF the same.. until the exchanges "get more reliable" (at least that's one of the official views).
Or Bakkt and ETF get approved early and make a nice surprise.
However, while these can have a big impact on the price, there is no guarantee at all. I was over optimistic about the price for half of this year. Now I really don't know anymore.
Time will tell.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Nothing new here.We are still waiting for Bakkt and the ETF approval to bring in some new hype and start the next btc bull run. Grin
The other statements made by Sonny Singh are right.Altcoins are useless without Bitcoin and the ICOs are dead.Nothing new again.I can make the same statements,but I'm not a Bitpay director. Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I also believe if the price of bitcoin can touch $ 20K, after the ETF has been approved, for now it's more patient to continue to wait for the ETF to be accepted, and on the other hand this is the best time for bitcoin investment, because if the price of bitcoin recovers then it can imagine the benefits obtained
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
In 2019, the price of bitcoin may rise to $15 000 and even reach $20 000. Such a forecast in an interview with Bloomberg put forward commercial Director of cryptocurrency processing service Bitpay Sonny Singh.

According to him, bitcoin has an excellent reputation, and in the first quarter of 2019, the cryptocurrency will become a viable commodity.

However, he added," we will not see the price move — up or down — for a long time until a new direction appears " for bitcoin.

As the main driver of growth for the industry, he calls the platforms, Bakkt, Fidelity Digital Assets and BlackRock's initiative to launch bitcoin-ETF.

He also has high hopes for the structural transformation of the cryptocurrency industry itself, including a possible IPO of the leading American company Coinbase. The latter, we recall, denied such rumors.

At the same time, Sonny Singh hammered another nail into the coffin of the ICO industry.

"I think it's safe to say that right now the ICO market is pretty much dead. Maybe a few altcoins will survive, but none of them will survive if bitcoin does not survive," Sonny Singh added.

Earlier, analyst and co-founder of Fundstrat Global Advisors Tom Lee said that the price of bitcoin fell only in the short term.

At the same time, an analyst at Oanda Corp. Stephen Innes said that if prices continue to decline, investors can begin to massively withdraw from the cryptocurrency. Critical, in his opinion, is the mark of $3000.

source forklog.com
Pages:
Jump to: