Pages:
Author

Topic: BITPENTA SCAM - page 2. (Read 387 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:41:09 PM
Yeah I think they are scam because even in their telegram channel they are not answering our question and all admin are so quiet and they disappear.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 03, 2018, 11:36:15 PM
NEEDMONEY? surely it is a scam because tokensuite team is accepting a lot of scam i dont want to be rude but they might be part of these scams which is why i am not joining any of their campaigns i have 9successful bounties but i didnt get paid any of those bounties what a shame,this team has gotten worst i would rather join the suspicious bountyhive campaign that joining tokensuite bounties.
not all bounty in needmoney or team scam token suite, I have some bounty paid by needmoney or team token suite. But I really regret, when the distribution of tokens, they do not help bounty hunter to follow up to ico team, as if they do not want to know the distribution of tokens
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 04:42:20 PM
NEEDMONEY? surely it is a scam because tokensuite team is accepting a lot of scam i dont want to be rude but they might be part of these scams which is why i am not joining any of their campaigns i have 9successful bounties but i didnt get paid any of those bounties what a shame,this team has gotten worst i would rather join the suspicious bountyhive campaign that joining tokensuite bounties.
You definitely has some point,i stopped joining their bounties because i didnt even get paid to what i have participated with their campaigns,most of the bounties are scams,or its either they arent going to pay the hunters because they just want to take all of the bounties by themselves,never going to join any of their future campaigns.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
May 03, 2018, 04:25:59 PM
Thanks for alerting us on this project. I was an active promoter of their project but saw this early and left. Still wearing their telegram avatar. Going to remove it after this post.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
May 03, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
Activity: 518
May 03, 2018, 04:16:37 PM
I also hope that the project is not fraudulent, they participated in a bounty , waiting now for the payoff , but so far nobody has paid
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
May 03, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
If this is true, then it is unfortunate especially for those who rendered their service in promoting the project and I know, most participants didn't expect it to turned out like this (if it true) because of the managing service that handled it. In any case, let us still give the benefit of the doubt and wait for their response to accusations (??) or remarks that they are a scam.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
May 02, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
it is true, many say bitpenta ico scam, I also participate as a bounty, but heard the news of paid unpaid I can only surrender, this is a bad deed, for the future we must be careful again in seeing a bounty of ico
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
May 02, 2018, 10:36:35 PM
what about bitpenta news, is this a true scam? I follow twitter campaign bitpenta, I am very sad if bitpenta true scam. because I've spent my time for 2 weeks following twitter campaign
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
In my opinion, seeing their white book seems too good to be true. Many people will be captivated by their great promises. Bitcoin mining has become the dream of most of us especially if the profit is high. And I think we should be wary of this sort of thing especially in bounty campaigns because it might be wasting our precious time. The bounty manager must also do his job properly to fight or avoid any problems so the project can run smoothly.

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 04:18:53 AM
In my opinion, I would have said that, you should give the team some more time to decide on the way forward. I really feel sorry for investors if this turns out to be a scam. This would be disheartening. We need to make more research before choosing projects with for investments or bounty.
Activity: 42
May 01, 2018, 04:14:13 AM
im not follow that bounty so i dont know the bounty is scam or not, but we must carefully at now because like a current event a few bounty is scam. this we can make for learning so as not to be fooled again by the bounty scam
May 01, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

Seriously? I've been worried about bitpenta that is a scam.
I'm part of that ICO project, I wait a little bit longer to convince if it's really a scam.
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 04:09:54 AM
BITPENTA noticed me in the lists of scam ICO. So I don't think it's worth taking part in their bounty campaign.
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
yeah, i follow bitpenta bounty as a signature campaign, media campaign and telegram. but until now the didnt paid our bounty, so from now i didnt trust bitpenta again. be carefull guys. a few bounty is scam. im really dissapointed about bitpenta project and their bounty
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 03:38:54 AM
I joined their telegram group before and this ICO is really fishy.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 01, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
It's bad, their ANN thread is not so active, and if this is really a real scam, investors will not be happy with this news.
May I know how much they raised during the ICO? I have not seen the announcement by the way.
2586298 Penta = 1847 ETH

I follow this project with twitter campaign. if it is a scam, it is not very good. I hope this is not the right news. I tried pm bitpenta on telegram, but they did not reply

I don't believe it until the team will try to prove it through publishing the ethereum contract address to see how much already raised by this project.  Never try to believe in the result of the crowdsale until you will get a reliable source that will prove that. it can easily be manipulated by the team and look at how many scam projects are getting manipulated on the result of its ico.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
May 01, 2018, 02:38:08 AM
I joined their 2 week social media bounty campaign for twitter and facebook and the reason why i encouraged to join because the funds are escrowed by our trustable campaign manager and puts me into high confidence to join their tasks. When i look into their twitter and facebook activity what i noticed that their are  just a very few posts and put me into suspicion that's why i try to google some of their review about bitpenta and here's what i found out a scam review from this site :
http://www.binaryoptionsarmy.com/2018/04/bitpenta-scam-review/

and then finally it came to my mind that it is a waste of time to join their campaign. There investment platform are too good to be true imagine that you can earn 10 percent daily for their investment scheme.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

Good thing I didn't participate on their campaign ! I also noticed that ANN is not that active so I just refused my participation .
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 02:12:59 AM
are you sure? if you do not have accurate data, you better do not make FUD. and do not make unilateral declarations.

we better wait how the response from team tokensuite. they are a professional team.
Pages:
Jump to: