Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitpetite tumbler - page 5. (Read 10810 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
August 25, 2017, 04:02:08 PM
Anyone have thoughts about the bit petite tumbler and if its legit and how long it will last. I've invested about 10 ether and i am withdrawing my dividends. but skeptical about putting them back in for another 6 weeks

As what you've said in your post, you are already invested in that website with 10 ether. Upon checking that website, it appears to be some sort of bitcoin mixer service but I don't know why are giving you dividends. From those facts, I believe this one is a scam site (ponzi, HYIPS) decorated as a bitcoin mixer. My advice is not to put your ether back to that scamsite. They will surely run away from you in a week or month. Be careful in the cryptospace brother. These type of sites always pop out of nowhere like mushrooms.

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
August 25, 2017, 05:32:49 AM
The thumb rule: Any website or entity which promises a fixed rate of profit for short or long term is either a scam or a ponzi in disguise. Always avoid such sites, as initially they will be paying to gather confidence, but after some time they will just vanish into thin air one fine morning.
Activity: 267
Merit: 255
August 24, 2017, 07:17:46 PM
Money transfers with cutting-edge technology
Invest and earn from 3.97% and up, daily
3.97% per day is too good to be true and looks quite scammy. I think its better to make an exit.

This looks much more like a HYIP -- a game of "hot potato" -- than a legitimate investment opportunity. Mixers can be extremely profitable, but those kind of returns are unheard of outside of scammy high-yield/ponzi type investments. I'd get out and stay out. If OP made some money, good on him, but there are better ways to make money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 24, 2017, 04:44:35 PM
Its just another scam how they can be sure that they will make over 3% profit per day with your bitcoin through their mixing service. I don't think they are here to just provide mixing service, they might run away when some big investors will put few hundred bitcoin in their investment pool.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
August 24, 2017, 04:22:24 PM
Yeah, it looks scammy. An investment with a tumber service is for me very new and strange since I have been in Bitcoin. I wouldn't use their service for both types though it looks promising anyhow.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233
August 24, 2017, 04:17:51 PM
Always new type of scams in town. You should know that any thing that is too good to be true it isn't. Almost 4% daily surely is impossible , it can be done for 1 or 2 persons if the traders doing the trades were great ones but here we are talking about a HYIP which is a scam.

No matter how long it lasts do not send them any coin or you will not see them again.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
August 24, 2017, 04:03:44 PM
You have post link to site which you are talking about.

Just googled about bitpetite and found one with investing option but looks like a mixing service
https://bitpetite.com/home.html

Money transfers with cutting-edge technology
Invest and earn from 3.97% and up, daily
3.97% per day is too good to be true and looks quite scammy. I think its better to make an exit.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 01:53:20 PM
Anyone have thoughts about the bit petite tumbler and if its legit and how long it will last. I've invested about 10 ether and i am withdrawing my dividends. but skeptical about putting them back in for another 6 weeks
Pages:
Jump to: